My wonderful travel partners

Written by Jan 4, 2008 01:00
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Adam_55

I'd like to share my travel experiences with all the traveling fans. But fisrt of all, I'd like to record my wonderful travel partners because I cannot enjoy such good time without them.

The first one is Adam_55. Maybe I can call him Adam directly. But it's interesting to call him Adam double five. He was not my friend nor my colleague.(He is certainly my friend now)

Believe it or not, we met on a dating site called cncupid.com/photo/romance and then talked with each other knowing that he was also enchanted by traveling. He was born in Sichuan,China and went to USA at 15. He said he would come back to his hometown Chengdu for vacation and that was the very place I planed to visit. Coincidence, right? Yes, amazing!

To be frank, I exclaimed in my heart when I saw him at the first sight. He was really a handsome man. And I told myself that the journey would be pleasing. lol Nice scenery and nice partner.

To my surprise, he was familiar with Chengdu very much. He told me he had read a lot of articles about the travel spots in Chengdu. And actually he became my tourguide.

The deepest impression was that he was such an eco-tourist. He helped to pick up the garbages on road and persuaded those who threw garbages to quit the bad habbit. He quoted the popular sentence"Leave nothing but your footprint; take away nothing but your memory". And this is why I would like to take a stranger as my good friend, not only travel partner after that.

Good luck, Adam double five.
And good luck to those who love travelling as eco-tourists.

More Sichuan Travel Reviews
1. An Inhospitable Hua Hu Excels in Hospitality JABAROOTOO from CN Oct 21, 2007 07:18
2. Why I never reached Jiuzhaigou (and what I did instead) - Part II - DANNYN from CN Oct 18, 2007 08:17
3. A River Flows from Heaven JABAROOTOO from CN Oct 14, 2007 08:19
Comments (1)

Mar 15, 2009 02:00 Reply

DXSFLYSKY said:

they looks really wonderful.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.