Romantic and charming

Written by Oct 23, 2008 12:38
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Chongqin at night

Myself and my wife travelled to Chongqin to go to the British consulate to sort out our marriage registration, so I had no expectations of having so much fun at Chongqin. We got the bus from Mian Yang and travelled for about 5 hours to our destination. I am 6ft 1inch tall so you can imagine how much legs felt after such a long journey. At first site Chongqin looks like any other Chinese city but at night it changes into the most romantic and charming place that I have ever visited. My wife and myself held hands and walked to the riverside where many restaurant boats are waiting to be boarded. We didn't use these restaurants but they looked fantastic and many people were using them. On the way to the riverside I was approached by a young boy of about 2 years of age, he held onto my leg and wanted me to buy flowers from his mum. I bought these flowers for my wife and he gave myself and my wife a kiss on the hand. What a lovely child he was and I will never forget that moment. Many people dance in the Square at Chongqin and many people are willing to join in and also teach others how to dance. We lit a lantern and it elevated high into the night sky and joined with many other lanterns that people had lit. It was something I always wanted to do. At the bank of the river there are coloured lights and in the square there are more lights which make Chongqin at night look so Romantic. I would recommend any young lovers to go to Chongqin and enjoy the night life. It is truly remarkable and I will certainly go there again in the future.

More Chongqing Travel Reviews
1. Cause to Celebrate JABAROOTOO from CN Jun 26, 2007 08:06
2. Changing Fortunes of Zhongshan JABAROOTOO from CN Apr 12, 2007 10:04
3. Just One Day in Chongqing HELENDANGER from US Dec 19, 2006 02:12
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.