CHAMPAS - INDIAN RESTAURENT IN SHENYANG, LIAONING, PRC

Written by Mr. SUBRAMANIAM Sep 17, 2010 09:25
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I am writing this review after having a great experiance in an Indian restaurent "Champas" in Jiu wei lu (a cross road from Heping Beidajie) in shenyang. They have remodeled the restaurent beautifully and it gives a feeling of having dinner in the himachal in india (the cold weather, the songs, the food combo).

They serve very limited options (may be 20 dishes in total) but the food is really good for an indian restaurent  located in the north east of China. They have made this happen by hiring a cook from utranchal in India. He obviously makes good indian food.

My evening was made this friday in this restaurent along with my chinese friend. He truly enjoyed the food too along with me. 

If at all you are in Shenyang, it is worth paying a visit to Champas. You can also get to meet a lot of indians if you are looking forward to network.

Champas owner
Cook, customer, champa

Cook, Chinese customer, Champa

Champas restaurent exterior

More Shenyang Travel Reviews
1. Shenyang Queen Palace performance HENRYSEM from CN Jan 12, 2010 00:16
2. Shenyang YGUOREN Dec 28, 2007 05:51
3. cheap and nice city *** JUNO221 from CN Sep 20, 2006 04:09
Comments (2)

Aug 5, 2012 03:25 Reply

Mr.DJ from Indonesia said:

i checked this afternoon, it's no longer there.

Aug 20, 2012 13:18
Mr.LOVE INDIAN FOOD replied:

They moved. I wish I knew the new address. The best Indian restaurant in Shenyang. If someone knows he new address, please post! Thanks!

Mar 27, 2015 06:25
Mr.MAX replied:

It has been moved to the Shenyang aerospace campus dormitory

Apr 23, 2011 09:35 Reply

Ms.CHERYL from Australia said:

I visited Champas Indian restaurant a couple of weeks ago with 3 friends. The food was fantastic, great choice with all the traditional favorites like rogan josh, and tika marsala. The owner speaks English which is great since I don't speak Chinese. We ordered too much food - they are generous servings. Our taxi driver got a little bit lost - it's near 88 night club, next street. Will definitely be going again whilst living in Shenyang.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.