Wonders of Fushun

Written by Mr. STEVE Jun 21, 2012 07:05
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I have traveled all over the world during my adult life and have seen many different and unique places. I am now currently in Fushun, Liaoning province, China and have to say that I could not have come to a more friendly and lively place. Over the past 2 years, I have seen the city go through some major changes, both environmentally and diversity. The local government has been remodelling the city, planting new trees, tearing down old buildings and factories to better the environment. There has also been a lot more shopping areas being built as well as housing. The shopping areas are starting to bring in western items and restaurants. The people in the city of Fushun to me are by far the friendliest that I have met during my travels. Everyone says hello and waves to you as if they have known you before. And, at night the city streets come alive with people dancing in groups, roller skating, flying kites, doing Tai Chi or a multitude of other activities. There is no shortage of things to do and see within the local area, from going to 3 Stone Mountain park and walking around to visiting nearby Shenyang or to going to the Qing Tombs. In short, I would have to say that the people of Fushun and the city itself are reasons enough to come and visit the Northeastern part of China.
Labor Park
Manchurian Festival
View at the top of 3 Stone Mountain
Lake in Labor Park

More Liaoning Travel Reviews
1. Somewhere off the coast of Liaoning... LEMONCACTUS from CN Oct 10, 2007 04:05
2. In Darkness and Daylight: Two Sides of Bijiashan LEMONCACTUS from CN Jul 20, 2006 03:07
3. Dandong on the Korean Border MISHEN from NZ Jul 5, 2006 02:07
Comments (1)

Nov 27, 2012 22:07 Reply

Mr.PETER from australia said:

just got back from fushun

dont know what the people here in australia are complaining about

the people are very polite and friendly

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.