From Wuhan to Hong Kong Airport

Written by Sep 19, 2012 16:16
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

When I arrived in Wuchang, I traveled by express train from Guangzhou and came Wuhan Railway Station in the evening and was a bit stressed out on the way to the hotel.
When I About 1 ½ weeks later went from Wuchang, without stress and with plenty of time together with my wife in the taxi. We reacted to the taxi driver drove different path than the one we journeyed to Wuchang. In addition, he ran very smoothly. When we had to pay was price tag only 35 RMB, which was 20 RMB cheaper than the "stress pods" we gone with previously. My wife went along to "see me" by train. She would stay further a couple of weeks in Wuchang.
She took the bus 540 from Wuhan Railway Station to Wuchang Railway Station for 2 RMB and then taxi to the hotel. Her trip back cost about 12 RMB.
Of course I went by fast train G1003 to Shenzhen. It cost 540 RMB and was a very pleasant train journey, with stops in Changsha and Guangzhou as the only stop. I sat on the "shadow side" and could enjoy the trip without having sunscreen curtain pulled down over the window.
When I came to Shenzhen North Station, I went to the Metro and bought the ticket at the vending machine. Cost only 4 RMB. (I had been recommended to take a taxi at a cost of approximately 60-70 RMB. Taking the Metro very interesting. It was crowded and I was left, which was a good fit for the journey sitting. There were nine stops at the border post, where I wouldbreak.
Then walk to the border screening and passport control. It went pretty quickly and so I was back in Hong Kong and Look Ma Shau. There was a guy ahead of me who paid the machine and did not receive a ticket. I wanted to avoid problems, because looking I set up info and services and could where to buy a ticket to Sheung Shui Railway Station and it cost 23 HKD (I was glad I did not have the machine, because I pointed out not that I was over 65 and would pay 11.50 HKD). Previously I rode the train to the terminus Hung Hom and there took bus A21 to the airport.
This time I took bus A43 to Hong Kong Airport. Price: 30.90 HKD (retired 15.50 HKD). The trip went very well and it was exciting to see if my travel plan worked. Worked better than the timetable.

More Wuhan Travel Reviews
1. My Self-service Tour to Wuhan CARDRIVER from Philippines Jul 8, 2011 03:30
2. Caught in the Heavy Rain of Wuhan ROSEKNIGHT from China Jan 21, 2010 01:19
3. Imresssions of Wuhan, China GUITAR7 from US Dec 1, 2009 22:04
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.