GREAT DAY IN PINGYAO WITH A NICE PEOPLE.

Written by Mrs. MIREIA RODA Sep 14, 2013 08:07
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

We ´ve been in China in August 2013 for 3 weeks.
After being in Beijing for 6 days, my 6 years old daughter, and my husband, were vey excited about visiting a traditional and ancient  city, so we travelled to Pingyao.
First impression was, even there was too many shops that were spoiling the view, the buildings and the streets breathed authentic antiquity.
We had the best luck to find out in the street a xinese english speacker guide, who proposed us a walking tour through the ancient city behind the comercial streets, and it was one of the most  interesting experiences in our travel.
We visited a school, and a church, also a traditional doctor and some very old houses that are still like they were when Ming Dinasty.
It was an authentic visit where nobody tried to sell us anything neither there was supposed we had to give anythiing to the ones who we met.
The tour guide name was Peter, contact adress: peterliuweizhang@163.com.  Mobile: 13753429854
He is a midle age man who has been living at Pingyao all his live and demonstrated us to be a very good and honest man.

Hope you will enjoy it us we did.

More Pingyao Travel Reviews
1. My visit to Pingyao Ancient City KEVIN0518 from China Sep 17, 2011 02:56
2. My Trip at Wang's Compound XIAOXIAO from Afghanistan Jan 31, 2010 19:33
3. Inside Pingyao: The City Outside Time LEMONCACTUS from CN Jan 3, 2010 02:22
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.