Forbidden city

Written by Mrs. SANISHA Sep 22, 2013 13:27
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

The forbidden city is really great and other places i hav been such as summer place which was also very good and the shops that are in the forbidden city is excellent brands the hotel stayed in was called Days Inn Forbidden City the service was marvellous smiley

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Why would any one fly thru Beijing THOMAS RIDDLE Sep 14, 2013 19:54
2. Jingdong Stone Forest Gorge Scenic Area and Karst Cave ERIN from USA Jun 14, 2013 01:48
3. Taxi rip off at Beijing Train Station FORTE from UNITED KINGDOM May 31, 2013 09:08
Comments (3)

Jan 24, 2014 12:13 Reply

Mrs.ELKE from Germany said:

Who can inform me about the smog situation in Linyi / Shandong in May? I know that it is bad no, but is there a chance of blue skies in May?

Jan 26, 2014 21:16
Mr.DANIEL replied:

Compared with Beijing, Shanghai and other big cities, Lin Yi is a smaller one. So I don't think the smog will happen there.

Jan 24, 2014 12:12 Reply

Mrs.ELKE from Germany said:

What is the easiest way to travel from Beijing to Linyi/Shandon?

Jan 26, 2014 21:15
Mr.BILL from USA replied:

It's plane. You should take plane from Nanyuan Airport to Linyi Airport. Another choice is to take train, which takes longer time (more than 10 hours).

Jan 5, 2014 22:45 Reply

GRIZ326 said:

Even after reading the autobiography of PuYi, the Forbidden City was not nearly as enjoyable as the Summer Palace. I think that to appreciate the Forbidden City requires time to read about each part of city. What did strike me about the Forbidden City is the ancientness and massiveness of it.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.