Menu

JABAROOTOO | Chongqing | 9/27/2005 10:15:54 AM
Colours of Chongqing

Chao Tian Men - Chongqing's old dock and market area and still today's busiest inland river port.
A busy morning! I've never seen it so crowded. Seemed like everything was on the street.

Prev    |    Next
Average Star:    
Vote for this picture?
1 2 3 4 5

Comments to this picture
ELCABRON | 9/28/2005 10:09:42 AM
Going up the road to the right behind the Shipin Dasha, in the beginning of it (it leads to the Arhat Temple, past the Carrefour all the way to JiefangBei in the end) you find many good streetkitchens - so delicious!
JABAROOTOO | 9/27/2005 11:43:49 AM
Fabric for custom clothing, stationary supplies and household bric-a-brac, to help make your apartment a home without busting the budget.
I really love the action more than anything.
ELCABRON | 9/27/2005 11:37:22 AM
I love those busy streets in this area. But there were no useful products at all. I went into many of those buildings with their hundreds of shops, but mostly it was clothes offering - but not the thing I have in mind as fashion. Oh, in a kind of gift mall, I bought a giant Panda teddy bear as a present, that was good!
This road back into the other direction(away from the harbour) you can find the ShipinDasha Hotel/Hostel - but it is a really bad place to stay!