Menu
Need a Detailled City Plan from Chongqing
Oct 16, 2005 08:02
  • ELCABRON
Very good CALI! How do you know?
You have to ad TO: Welcome TO CQ=Willkommen IN CQ!
Oct 16, 2005 08:08
  • JABAROOTOO
Very good California,
But where is the city map of Jiulongpu and Jiangbei ???
I can't view it - Hope Archipel can!
Oct 16, 2005 08:11
  • CALIFORNIA
To Elcabron:Thanks a lot!I can speak some german,very less,haha!
To Jabarootoo:It is a very very very simiple map!

Oct 19, 2005 14:55
  • ARCHIPEL
hi peeps,

i found a big archive. Ein Schatz.

http://www.n-wisdom.com/map_volume/China_city_map_collection/China_city_map_collection.htm

hope many people can take advantage of it.

about my map og chongqing i got one from a friend and by tourist center. thanks to el cabron mi amigo muchas gracias :-))

moreover i like maps, i dont know why. hehe

see you take care all
Oct 19, 2005 20:07
  • CALIFORNIA
The website is plenty,and including about 276 cities' maps!But it is not very detailed,there were only roads\bridges\primary parks on them!

Oct 20, 2005 07:37
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes this site hasa lot of good maps all in Chinese.

Not one word of English and no map of Chongqing.
what is the matter with them?
Oct 22, 2005 20:39
  • ARCHIPEL
yes it is in chinese , but i think this is a possibility to have a a look/ overview at almost all towns.

furthermore there are many information you can get out of the maps anyway which language.

:-)
Nov 17, 2005 17:02
  • VFOUND
We just returned from Chongqing last week. The most useful map we found was from the Chongqing Tourist Guide which is available in both English and Chinese. We had a copy of each -- could locate where we wanted to go on the English copy and then show the taxi cab driver on the Chinese copy. This map showed more outlying disticts than the others we came across. I'm assuming this guide is put out by the Tourism Department
5-7F No. 50 Jiuchikan Cangbai Road, Yuzhong District. Postcode 400011
Website http://cqta.gov.cn
E-Mail: cqta.gov.cn|master
Telephone 86-23-8033055
We received copies of this guide at the Harbor Plaza Hotel in the heart of the city. We stayed there for 3 or 4 nights (about $60 U.S.incl. breakfast) and then moved to the J.W. Marriott (about $70 U.S.incl. breakfast) for the balance of our stay -- The Marriott is a little nicer and had much better internet service which my husband needed. However, the bell staff at the Harbor Plaza always included some good English speakers and was VERY helpful.
Nov 17, 2005 17:09
  • VFOUND
We just returned from Chongqing last week. The most useful map we found was from the Chongqing Tourist Guide which is available in both English and Chinese. We had a copy of each -- could locate where we wanted to go on the English copy and then show the taxi cab driver on the Chinese copy. This map showed more outlying disticts than the others we came across. I'm assuming this guide is put out by the Tourism Department
5-7F No. 50 Jiuchikan Cangbai Road, Yuzhong District. Postcode 400011
Website http://cqta.gov.cn
E-Mail: cqta.gov.cn|master
Telephone 86-23-8033055
We received copies of this guide at the Harbor Plaza Hotel in the heart of the city. We stayed there for 3 or 4 nights (about $60 U.S.incl. breakfast) and then moved to the J.W. Marriott (about $70 U.S.incl. breakfast) for the balance of our stay -- The Marriott is a little nicer and had much better internet service which my husband needed. However, the bell staff at the Harbor Plaza always included some good English speakers and was VERY helpful.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need a Detailled City Plan from Chongqing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code