Menu
Filipino community in Shekou
Nov 10, 2008 21:28
GUEST27135 hi Alan. how can i know more about the jobs you have available. thank you
Dec 25, 2008 20:40
GUEST88220 I am an Australian Citizen wanting to bring my fiance into China . I want advice re work and visit visas to China for filipina citizen.
Dec 28, 2008 00:49
GUEST34245 Hey Im not a Fillipino, but what did you all think of Manny Pacquiao making Oscar De La Hoya quit on his stool?
Pound4Pound The Best Around!!!!!!!

sorry, I just saw Fillipino and thought of the PacMan.Now let's all hope he takes out Hatton next!
Dec 30, 2008 23:13
GUEST25578 Hello Australian citizen,

I'm in a similar position to you. My girlfriend is Filipina and wants to live with me in Shenzhen and work here.
If you find any useful information I would be grateful if you could tell me. Similarly,I would be happy to tell you what I have found out.

Regards,

Hamish
Jan 4, 2009 01:42
  • MIKEA
Hi....I am looking for a pinoy to be our part time...Q/A...supplier coordinator....work involves qualifying, sourcing and visiting supplier for credibility and also knows how to speak chinese....job also includes checking products from supplier/manufacturers factory in shenzhen for quality acceptance before shipping to forwarder....
Jan 25, 2009 22:52
GUEST55322 Warm greetings to everybody!!!!! I have a filipina girlfriend and shes really a home body person...
I like her to meet her fellow filipinos here in shenzhen as well if there is a job opportunity fo her..it would be great if anyone can help me...
I want her to have friends & job so that she will not be bored coz most of the time i travel.

Thank You & Regards,

Robert
Jan 26, 2009 09:20
GUESTQUEENS Warmest Greetings from Queen’s Beach Resort, Boracay!

We at Queen’s Beach Resort Boracay are pleased to submit our proposal for your forthcoming summer vacation in the island of Boracay. Choosing our resort is a guarantee your event will be a memorable one.

Please find below our package rate, based on your requirement as follows;

Balik Bayan Boracay Holiday Package

Twin Sharing Php.5,640.00 per person net
Triple Sharing Php 4,890.00 per Person net
Quad Sharing: Php 4,450.00 per Person net

Package Inclusions:
 4 days & 3 nights hotel accommodation
 3 Breakfast Buffet Menu
 3 Lunch Buffet Menu
 3 Dinner Buffet Menu
 Aircon room w/ hot and cold shower
 Cable TV
 Welcome Drinks
 Welcome Streamer
 Free Use of Function area
 Free Snacks AM and PM
 Free Flowing Coffee
 Complimentary Boat For Island Hopping Tour

Transfer Rate:
Caticlan Airport – Resort – Caticlan Airport Php. 550.00 per Person
Kalibo Airport – Resort – Kalibo Airport Php. 750.00 per Person

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GROUP BOOKING
Payment:
50% deposit shall be made 15 days prior to the date of arrival & full payment on or before arrival date.

Cancellation:
Any cancellation must advice 7 days prior to the arrival date. All no show on the arrival date shall be subject to the forfeiture of payment made.

If you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact or e-mail us and look for
Mr. Vilmon I. Fabales, Resort Operations Manager.

Thank you,

Queen’s Beach Resort
Absolutely Beachfront
Tel. no. (036) 288 – 3677 Fax no. (036) 288 – 3577
Smart 09209099124 Sun 09228695553
Web site: www.queensboracayresort.com
Email ad: yahoo.com|queenboracy
Jan 29, 2009 04:23
  • GRACIOUS009
Hi Mr.Alan,

I am a Filipina and staying here in shenzhen.been searching for a job for this past few weeks. I would like to know if you still have any vacant job?

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Grace
Feb 4, 2009 10:05
GUEST20776 Hi Robert.. I'm a Filipino in Shenzhen. I'm looking for friends here as well and it's sometimes boring during weekends .. +8613266980052. - J
Mar 28, 2009 20:36
GUEST59233 Hi everybody
I'm new to Shenzhen as most of my business has been carried out in Taiwan and Hong Kong. In both those countries I meet a lot of friendly people from the Philippines. Every Sunday was a great party !!
Where should I go in Shenzhen to meet similar friendly people?
Look forward to hearing from you.
John (English businessman)
Page 2 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Filipino community in Shekou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code