Menu
American offered a job in Zhuhai china.HELP!
Jun 4, 2006 17:13
  • QUINTON
please i have never been to china before.What's zhuhai china like for a single man.What's the cost of living like in this city.
Jun 4, 2006 21:21
  • PINETREE
The cost of living in China cannot be higher than where u are now ( assuming u are from the"native English-speaking countries). From what I gather here, with housing on your own, approx rmb2000-3000/mth should be quite sufficient without being too lavish/extravagant.
Zuhai is small but is modern and neat, just next to Macau and HK. It is a haven for men - esp single man. Go, if I were u and pick up whatever experience on China u need there and work it from there.
Feb 26, 2009 05:44
GUEST39140 I am sorry to say that you didn't consider what exactly a single man needs in a city he's never been to. I think you need at least A thousand and something to afford the rent here only if your company will not provide you with accomodation. Then, the amount mentioned by PINETREE could be enough for your living without luxurious entertainment. If you need some guide, I will be glad to help, man!!
May 5, 2009 06:33
GUEST19819 Zhuhai is quite cool, full of girls (if you are willing to pay for) but also a moderate nightlife. The foreign community is driven by europeans, mainly germans but also some US guys are here, so no need to stay alone. HK and macao are nearby so In case you like to see the big Citylife it's ca 1 hour away. And finaly compare with other Chinese cities its quite a clean one so if the pay is good, take the job....
Jul 10, 2009 23:05
GUEST61123 Is there some place online i can search for an apartments in Zhuhai at the 2000-5000rbm range.thanks for the info
Jul 11, 2009 04:26
  • LUCYHE
Come on.welcome to China,it's cheap in Zhuhai,so you really no need worry the cost at there if you not live in Shenzhen or HK or guangzhou.so quinton.just take it easy .and if need help.just leave message at here,I think many chinese friends want to offer their help to you.and enjoy you time at china!Good luck!
Jan 26, 2010 12:44
GUEST75127 I want to start my new life in Zhuhai, but I am worry I can not get a reasonable job in Zhuhai ! Would it be easy to found a job in Zhuhai and what is the adverage pay?
Jan 26, 2010 20:00
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75127

I want to start my new life in Zhuhai, but I am worry I can not get a reasonable job in Zhuhai ! Would it be easy to found a job in Zhuhai and what is the adverage pay?

where are you from?if you dont know chinese langue,it's difficult to get a job.
also if you wanna get a good job there,the better you have skill like IT,or something else.
Feb 28, 2010 13:03
GUEST68252 Life is good in China if you have a good income. Plus, you must learn Mandarin as quick as possible. Good luck.
May 27, 2010 21:34
GUEST19667 Shirley: I am an American working in Zhuhai. Just started last month. I find most of the staff in my office's English to be almost next to non existing. Unlike Shanghai where I have worked before, even the girls at supermarket can speak English well. I am trying to organize a off-work English class for about 20 office workers and engineers. Do you think you know someone who maybe able to help? I don't have a big budget for this..........hence, a part-time off duty English teacher will be ideal. Thanks so much.

Isbrand
neosonic.com.cn|isbrandho
Jan 5, 2011 01:30
GUEST84434 I am chinese born american who is currently living in {Zhongshan,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/zhongshan/}. i just finished school and got my BS in management. I'm currently doing an intern in a chinese company. I would like to find something better, anyone got some suggestions? oh, i can speak perfect chinese and english. any recommandation would be very helpful. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: American offered a job in Zhuhai china.HELP!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code