Menu
Will you do that for your husband?
Apr 5, 2007 21:14
  • PEA28COCK
I watched Story (name of a program) in CCTV-10 last night.

It said that a women committed suicide in order to hlep her husband stop doing something wrong. She loved her husband so much; therefore she went to extremes to save him under almost desperation. Fortunately, she was alive and her husband finally understood her.

I really admire the courage of this woman and am touched by her love to her husband. But is she a little irrational? Will you do that for your husband?
Apr 5, 2007 22:34
  • KEVIN0518
The husband is not a good one. The woman is a little irrational. If she suicided, his husband would feel very regretful. if she suicided and her husband had not stopped doing wrong, it would be a pity and her death has no help to save her husband.
Apr 5, 2007 22:48
  • LIONPOWER
No circumstance's suicided is adoptable.
If she suicided, husband will make another marry.
Will this solve the problem?
Apr 5, 2007 22:50
  • CHYNAGYRL
There is an expression we have in the Western world: "Doctor, heal thyself". It's not possible to truly love another person unless you love yourself. I think the woman (on the outside) looks very noble, but a psychologist would tell you she has some mental problem.
Apr 5, 2007 22:52
  • MAY001
It all depends. Depends on what kind of WRONG things the husband did.
Apr 6, 2007 04:46
  • EVENING
Maybe the woman just lost herself in a deep depression and gloomy! What she could only thought out is to suicided to save her husband. This is just because of her deep love for him! We can not understand her behavior, perhaps because we do not have such a love for some one else!
Apr 6, 2007 05:22
  • SANYACHINA
"I watched Story (name of a program) in CCTV-10 last night.

It said that a women committed suicide in order to hlep her husband stop doing something wrong."

Helping by suicide? What about her responsibilities about PARENTS, CHILDREN, SOCIETY?...

"I really admire the courage of this woman and am touched by her love to her husband. But is she a little irrational? Will you do that for your husband?"

The family is a cell of the society. BUT it is not ALL THE SOCIETY. It is not responsible. Some people are living/not living the same as there is only them on this World.
Apr 6, 2007 05:25
  • SANYACHINA
"The husband is not a good one. The woman is a little irrational. If she suicided, his husband would feel very regretful. if she suicided and her husband had not stopped doing wrong, it would be a pity and her death has no help to save her husband."
WAIT A MINUTE, KEVIN! It is not the way. I REALLY think that it is idiotic to use your OWN LIFE to make people to do what you like to do...
Apr 6, 2007 05:30
  • SANYACHINA
"There is an expression we have in the Western world: "Doctor, heal thyself". It's not possible to truly love another person unless you love yourself. I think the woman (on the outside) looks very noble, but a psychologist would tell you she has some mental problem."

The psychological and the etics level are not the same. A lot of crazy people can be MORAL and a lot of normal people can be not noble. We are talking about if her doing is wrong or not. If we have to follow this way. Despite of she is :

-mental problemed
-skin problemd
-eye problemed
-food problemed, etc.
We need to know if she is DOING GOOD or NOT. This is an ethical problem! Therefor we have to focus only on it.
Apr 6, 2007 05:31
  • SANYACHINA
"It all depends. Depends on what kind of WRONG things the husband did."

I don't think that suicide is acceptable because of the WRONG/NOT WRONG/PRETTY/UGLY/DUSTY/CLEAN.............THINGS of her husband.
BUT!
PLEASE...Let us know what does he did. Everything can be described as "wrong".
Apr 6, 2007 05:33
  • SANYACHINA
"Maybe the woman just lost herself in a deep depression and gloomy! What she could only thought out is to suicided to save her husband. This is just because of her deep love for him! We can not understand her behavior, perhaps because we do not have such a love for some one else!"

Understanding of the behaviour is a PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM. We are talking ony about ETHICS - is it RIGHT? Not talking about WHAT BRAIN PROCESS HAPPEND IN HER HEAD.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you do that for your husband?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code