Menu
What are the most sensible topics to discuss on Forums?
Sep 7, 2008 11:06
  • CARLOS
Counting minutes, no, seconds to find that removed.

Carlos
Sep 7, 2008 20:12
  • SHESGOTTOBE
You guys are so sweet!

I am here to feed our pet troll but I guess it's been fed. :P

Sep 7, 2008 20:48
  • ZOEY
Sorry for disturbing you guys. 我是来打酱油的( I am just going to get some soy sauce).
Sep 7, 2008 23:42
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Carlos; you are back. Its just a tid bit,but in your marriage ,someone must be really disappointed in you,to see you are not Happy in character,but then the other
half ha sno idea the true you,when you appear here on this thread,and what you do.A Chinese wife,wants her husband to be a good man,and obviously this is all
lost if the other half finds out what you are doing to a Older Man,whom the Chinese always show respect towards. Even in the Souther States in the U.S.,they
show more respect. It may be a good thing not to find out. You are disrespectfull to your elder. Its not hard or easy being married to Chinese,but worst to be married to a bad person,in character.Its a good thing,you fooled the other person. Good Luck
Sep 8, 2008 00:56
  • DODGER
Blueyankee, perhaps it time you just got on your bike and rode off into the sunset while you still have some dignity left.
Dodger.

Sep 8, 2008 01:30
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
haha

Dodger, how do you find these funny pictures?
Sep 8, 2008 10:13
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Dodger,you have no dignity,or you would learn to wise up. There are no sense imaginable subjects which could ever be of any value to a person who has very little
Self-Esreem for themselve and certainly hold no values.You not only are a Ignorant Man,you are a Sadistic Hoodlum,whom has no colors and only spots left where
you buried your last victims. The pictures you so much enjoy and the off color jokes are as sick as all whom join you,in your quest to ruin the reputation of the
Travel Forum,and your cohorts,whom enjoy the endless pursuits in your life which are headed no-where.When you get older,(if you are lucky enough to do so) it
would be interesting to see you all alone,and some0ne picking on you,except actually making you misearable ,and you feeling the pains which you feel I should
be deriving from all of you,who have no bounds,as to how far and how long you can continue this feature you have produced,as the jokes are really on all of you.
Your life has to end sometime,and when it does,you think of all your dirty deeds done on your fellow man,and know the feeling of dying alone,truly with no-one
to grieve for you,or to say how a Loving and Kind Man you were.
Sep 8, 2008 13:48
  • JCNILE123
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Blueyankee.
Sep 8, 2008 13:49
  • JCNILE123
Dodger, that is an ugly rear.
Sep 8, 2008 17:45
  • DODGER
Blueyankee, just what is “Self-Esreem”
I have to ask, and perhaps others can help me here; do you represent the typical American or would you consider yourself somewhat unique.
I’ve added a short movie to help you out. Just click on it and all will be revealed.
Dodger.

Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What are the most sensible topics to discuss on Forums?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code