Menu
how to get to Xingang cruise terminal from Beijing train terminal
Jul 27, 2010 22:17
GUESTDFSDG
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARKYUK View Post

i have been told that i will not be able to get tickets down to tanggu on 7th october as it will be full is that true
as we are staying in Beijing for 4 nights then going down to the port on the moring, but im now thinking at staying in tinjian on the 6th so at least its closer and hopefully can get a taxi to the port

any sugestions

October 1st to 7th is the national day holiday and many people will choose to travel this time. Thus the train tickets will be tight. If i were you, i'll go to tianjin by the fast train, for the ticket is much easier to get. In this way, it doesn't matter whether stays in Beijing or Tianjin on 6th.

After arriving, you can take bus No.621 at the bus station ,PlatformA ( at the square of the Railway Station) to Tanggu South Railway station and then change to bus 102 or 107 to the port.

Jul 28, 2010 06:54
  • MARKYUK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDFSDG View Post

October 1st to 7th is the national day holiday and many people will choose to travel this time. Thus the train tickets will be tight. If i were you, i'll go to tianjin by the fast train, for the ticket is much easier to get. In this way, it doesn't matter whether stays in Beijing or Tianjin on 6th.

After arriving, you can tak...

Many thanks for your Reply
we were ging to get the Fast train anyway but i see there are more going in to Tinjian than Tanggu,
so will try and get the 7:20 am from Beijing on the 7th
how long does it take by bus from Tinjian to the port via Tanggu
Many thanks
also whts the best way to get tickets for the train before i get there

Thanks
Mark
Jul 28, 2010 22:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARKYUK View Post

Many thanks for your Reply
we were ging to get the Fast train anyway but i see there are more going in to Tinjian than Tanggu,
so will try and get the 7:20 am from Beijing on the 7th
how long does it take by bus from Tinjian to the port via Tanggu
Many thanks
also whts the best way to get tickets for the train before...

My pleasure to assist you.
Bus621 from Tianjin Railway station to Tanggu: about 1.5 hours. Be careful not to take the private one.

Bus102 from Tanggu to the port :about 45 minutes.

Train tickets are only available at the stations or ticket windows. Maybe you can buy it at the nearest ticket window.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to get to Xingang cruise terminal from Beijing train terminal
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code