Menu
Do you accept GAYs?
Jan 22, 2010 20:31
  • GRIZ326
I voted no. Not because I have animosity toward gay people, but rather because the gay movement's purpose is political with the intention of mandating gay acceptance.

I grew up with several young men who were naturally feminine and eventually openly gay. I've known several others who were simply hedonistic.

Gay people should be allowed to live their lives, be with their partners in the hospital even though they may not technically be family and have the right to establish their households with the same advantages of heterosexual couples.

Beyond that, they should not be teaching homosexuality in schools, they should not be trying to redefine marriage; they should expect and be granted civility so long as they lead their lives discretely rather than continuing their invasive approach to society.

It is important to point out that I am talking about how I feel about gays in America.

IMO, it is entirely up to the Chinese people to decide how they want to deal with this political movement. China should ignore coercive influences and make the choice based on the Chinese heart.

Nothing infuriates me more than seeing political special interests and nations with troubles of their own trying to tell China how to run the Middle Kingdom. China seems to be on the right road for the people; maybe it would be nice to see China "step on the gas" a bit, but the scale involved in guiding a nation of 1.3 billion people down the road has to be like driving down a road covered with ice.

IMO, if China continues to "make energetic progress in the good" it is doing a good job.
Feb 12, 2010 13:42
GUEST49232
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326 View Post

I voted no. Not because I have animosity toward gay people, but rather because the gay movement's purpose is political with the intention of mandating gay acceptance.

I grew up with several young men who were naturally feminine and eventually openly gay. I've known several others who were simply hedonistic.

Gay people should b...

This is the absolute best statement i've heard so far for/against the homesexual moment in western society. Thank you SO much griz for stating it the way it is. Marriage was made to be between man and wife. Let it be like that. There is no need to marry two people of the same sex. No justification.
Mar 26, 2010 22:42
  • LAUGH
I have no problem with gays. Never had. We cannot oust a person of his right for living their own life. They don't hurt anybody, why people have prejudice to them.
Mar 30, 2010 20:21
  • LARRYBOY
Hello Laugh how old are you really? It is an understatement when you say, "they dont hurt anybody" look into that statement a little deeper and not the physical.
Apr 6, 2010 00:07
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Hello Laugh how old are you really? It is an understatement when you say, "they dont hurt anybody" look into that statement a little deeper and not the physical.

Careful LARRY'S BOY, Your homophobia is showing.

Methinks you protest too much.
Last edited by BOBERT: Apr 6, 2010 00:14
Apr 6, 2010 06:18
  • LARRYBOY
Hey Bobert, Thanks for your concern, I guess I am just as much opinionated as anyone else. Without a little protest, from anyone would make for a boring forum. I like your death penalty replys. You and I have something in common, I protest and your extreme. hahaha Best regards Larry
Apr 6, 2010 06:36
  • DODGER
Bob, so it looks like Christians one, lions nil.
Don’t you just love it when the good guys win?

LB, great comeback.
Dodger.
Apr 6, 2010 15:55
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Bob, so it looks like Christians one, lions nil.
Don’t you just love it when the good guys win?

LB, great comeback.
Dodger.

I thought the Lions WERE the good guys! Anyway, they have lodged a successful protest. LARRY'S BOY was masquerading as Androcles and had an unfair advantage. The Lions have now been allowed to bring in an interchange player. The fangs are out again.

LARRY'S BOY; There seems to be some misunderstanding. My "death penality" comments were heartfelt and sincere. I was hoping we were likeminded but, never mind. I still think your cute. I am hoping to do a deal with LARRY soon. Maybe you could be my boy instead.
Apr 6, 2010 18:40
  • LARRYBOY
LOL, your funny Bobert!! There is no misunderstanding, I believe you that you are sincere without a doubt about "any" of your comments which is still extreme. Sorry but,,, didnt I return a reply to you in good faith when you say I protest too much? I hope that you you dont have a problem with return comments or is it only one way ( your way )!...................oh ,, anyway,,
So leave the school yard rhetoric at the playground and lets go get a beer and have some fun,,,,,,bring your interchange player too! The pub checks for ID at the door so take out your plastic vampire teeth, the bouncers may think you are younger. I hope you like girls because thats all thats in there. Hands off,, the chunky ones,,, they`re mine! LOL Best regards Larry
Apr 7, 2010 03:04
  • BOBERT
LARRY'S BOY; Go to Chitter-Chatter/Is Michelle a good name? Then you'll know I wasn't joking.

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you accept GAYs?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code