Re-entry rules China visa ?
Oct 26, 2011 20:59

Originally Posted by GUEST12346

can a chinese national re-enter china after recieving an assault conviction in new zealand?

I think you can get back to China. If the police in the New Zealand contacts Chinese police, you might be arrested by Chinese police. The Chinese police will contact their counterparts in the New Zealand.
May 12, 2018 09:48
GUEST61270 Hi,,,I have multiple entry to china,,,How long I have to leave china for re_enter china.
Jun 7, 2018 07:31
  • Points:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2016
  • Status: Offline
What type of multiple entry visa to you have?

If you know the short form I might help to tell what kind of visa it is. (for example Lb, Mh, X2)

Jun 2, 2019 21:30
GUEST79162 Hello! I am a filipina and my 14days type L visa will be expired in 3 days. Is it possible to exit to HK and get a new one for 30days and enter again?
Aug 26, 2019 03:50
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Aug 24, 2019
  • Status: Offline

If you decide to work as an English teacher, probably your best option, you don't necessarily have to be a qualified teacher, but if you're going to do things the easy/legit way, you'll need a degree of some kind, and/or teaching experience, and/or a teaching certificate. Millions of internet sites out there where you can check out jobs in China, and required qualifications.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Re-entry rules China visa ?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code