Menu
Meaning of Traveling!
Jul 18, 2010 04:19
Good habit, Carlos. I am waiting to see more interesting pictures from you.

Once I got up very early in the morning. I don't know if you pay attention to my avatar- A piece of lotus flower and lotus pod. In order to take this photo, I got up at 5:20 in the morning, washed my face and took the first bus to the park to shoot the photos. Now, I become lazy. can't get up early in the morning.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the park again. It was a pity that almost all lotus flowers faded because of the heavy rain. Instead, I took some pictures of dewdrops. I will upload some pictures here.

Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Jul 18, 2010 04:21
Jul 18, 2010 08:13
Dewdrops on green leaves.

Jul 19, 2010 03:54
Pink Lotus Flower

Jul 19, 2010 04:41
  • CHERRY07
Lonely, why was the color of the lotus flower so dark? Did you do it on purpose? I like the dewdrops. I am thirsty now. More dewdrops, Lonely.
Jul 19, 2010 04:57
Clever girl, Cherry. I did it on purpose. I like this kind of feeling. For the dewdrops and green leaves, I spent more than a hour squatting on the ground to take these pictures. And I chose this one to share with you all.

Send you lotus leaves.

Jul 20, 2010 20:57
GUEST7263 To me, traveling can help me ralax and forget something unhappy. You know why people choose to travel after they break up with their lovers? They can gradually forget their unhappy memory and recover via traveling.
Jul 21, 2010 20:27
  • MARRYMAX
GUEST7263,

In a word, traveling is a good way of healing the hurt, right? I read on a forum that a girl gave up her work in Beijing and bought a DSLR to start her lonely journey to Tibet and Nepal. She spent all her savings in Tibet and Nepal. Through hardships and difficulties, she finally finished her journey. After getting back to Beijing, she wrote her experience into a story.

I really admire her. Very brave! When shen decided to start her lonely journey, she did it without hesitation. I really can't imagine how such a thin girl finished a long journey.
Jul 24, 2010 07:14
  • APAULT
Angie: Please tel us more about how travelling hs changed your life :)
Jul 24, 2010 22:11
Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT

Angie: Please tel us more about how travelling hs changed your life :)

Traveling has helped me to realize my interest, that is, taking pictures. Since my first visit to Yangtze River, I've begun to take pictures. Although I haven't been to many places, I have taken a lot of pictures. Right now, I am studying PS, mainly about Image Adjustment. I study it because I love taking pictures. Sometimes, you have to trim your photos with PS so that they will look more beautiful.

And I am also dreaming of traveling many places in the near future, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Yunnan and Guangxi Province etc. If possible, I'll go to Tibet. My goal is to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and recording them with my camera.

What about you Apault? It seems that you have been to many places. Does traveling bring you anything?
Sep 12, 2010 02:57
GUESTMARK "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness."

A quote from Mark Twain.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Meaning of Traveling!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code