Menu
Foshan shunde furniture market and building materials market
Jul 13, 2012 10:49
  • GOINGMAJOR
Guagnzhou and Foshan business guide, China shipping agent,
We have our own company in Guangzhou,welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.
More details, please feel free to contact us.

Email: gmail.com|cncalling
MOB:+86.135.1272.3439
Aug 29, 2012 11:39
GUEST45102 i am visiting foshan on 23 rd sept 2012,coming from INDIA, looking for huge quantity of vitrified tiles ,

pl contact me hotmail.com|shsh.tejpal
Jan 28, 2013 12:26
GUEST42427 is Foshan Lecong furniture market open everyday? what are the operating hours per day?

Which date will this market open after CNY holidays this year 2013?

Ahmed
Jan 28, 2013 23:59
  • GIONVIA
Foshan lecong furniture market almost opens 365 days a year except chinese new year holidays . Generally speaking ,they start business at around 09:00am and finish one days work at around 19:00pm.Just a kind reminder that bargarin is a must if u shop in this market and also better shop in a relatively poor decoration shop as they can give you better price .If u r in furniture business ,you should also consider to source from dongguan ,shenzhen and guangzhou .Cheers .
Jan 29, 2013 23:21
GUEST69344 Thanks for this information

Would you be able to give me a list of the different streets for each sort of product? I want to buy windows, kitchens, tiles,plumbing and electrical fittings roofing and large steel beams. I am doing a big renovation of my home.
I will come to Foshan in about 2 months to have a general look around and will them return a few months later to place my orders.
Also can anyone give me suggestions as to a good shipping company to Perth Western Australia.
I used to live in Hong Kong and have been to Shenzhen many times but not for building materials so I do not know this area.
Thank you for your help and advice
Jun 16, 2013 08:46
GUEST01205 Hi , dear sir , could you inform me that minimum quantity ,how many pcs can purchase, and I like to visit sundak foshan market ,

Could you tell me , you have a booth there or not , and inform me your address , so that I can visit you..
Jun 19, 2013 22:22
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST01205

Hi , dear sir , could you inform me that minimum quantity ,how many pcs can purchase, and I like to visit sundak foshan market ,

Could you tell me , you have a booth there or not , and inform me your address , so that I can visit you..

hello, sir, if you want to buy furniture from shunde furniture market, these is no limit for the minimum order, but of course, the more you buy, the better price they would give you.
my name is lychee, i worked as an interpreter and sourcing assistant for three years, i am quite familiar with shunde furniture market and other building material market, my email is gmail.com|lycheezheng0521, you can contact me for more info. thx.
Jun 20, 2013 04:06
  • GIONVIA
For windows, kitchens, tiles,plumbing and electrical fittings roofing and large steel beams, u cannot find these kinds of products per street name. U need to visit below areas or wholesale markets .

Windows :hollow glass windows with real argon inside , source from Foshan nanhai town

Kitchen: as u just source to refurbish your own home , then sourcing from Shunliang kitchen shops are fine here.

Tiles: China ceramic city and Cihai international market

Electrical fittings and plumbing and large steel beams , u may consider to buy from Foshan huayi building materails market .

If you like ,i can introduce u good shipping companies to help deliver the order to Australia smoothly and safely.We send 20-30 containers to Australia every year .

Dec 13, 2014 00:32
GUEST24682 I am looking for buying furniture for my apt. in Hyderabad, India. I am coming to Hongkong on 30th dec and will stay till 2nd evening. Any chance of visiting Foshan ? Whom should I contact. Are thy open on 31st,1st and 2nd January 2015? Can I call some one to get more info?
thank you
yahoo.com|bulusunv
Feb 28, 2015 08:52
GUEST53170 Hi,
I am planning visit Foshan on March 3-5 and looking for bathroom items and tiles ,
Any idea where to start..
email me if you can
yahoo.com|adambeigi
Cheers
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foshan shunde furniture market and building materials market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code