Menu
The story of Teaching Business Chinese
Jan 12, 2011 08:07
I worked in a foreign company which was a multi-culture environment, working language is English. An half of staffs come from other countries,such as France, Germany, USA, Italy etc., some of them study hard on Chinese Language. My colleague Celina from France sat nearby me, she often try to talk with me in Chinese. Someday, she asked me: "could you please teach me Business Chinese? Like what we use in office,okay? because I think you are better than teacher in training school, you have solid experience in business." I was so happy she trusted me and became my first student.

Now Celina can speak fluency in office and understand Chinese colleagues. It do help her a lot for better communication with Chinese people and in daily life as well.

Thanks to Celina who help me become a Mandarin Teacher. Then I attended Mandarin Teaching Trainning,started my teaching career.

Jan 16, 2011 01:02
  • ATTA_BUTT
I am learning Chinese in you-tube, there are some Chinese teachers available with good work, some of them are very excellent.Very interesting.
Jan 16, 2011 20:05
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I am learning Chinese in you-tube, there are some Chinese teachers available with good work, some of them are very excellent.Very interesting.

Thanks for your reply.Happy while learn Chinese, right?

In fact, teachers who have business background are warmly welcome by students who want to learn business chinese.
Jan 18, 2011 05:54
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEACHER_ZHANG

Thanks for your reply.Happy while learn Chinese, right?

In fact, teachers who have business background are warmly welcome by students who want to learn business Chinese.

what is difference between business Chinese language and normal Chinese language.
Jan 18, 2011 21:33
Quote:

what is difference between business Chinese language and normal Chinese language.

Well, business chinese focus on business affairs, useful words,sentences,conversation which apply to working environment such as daily communication in office, business contact,business negotiation,or international trade process....etc.
Jan 19, 2011 05:09
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEACHER_ZHANG

Well, business chinese focus on business affairs, useful words,sentences,conversation which apply to working environment such as daily communication in office, business contact,business negotiation,or international trade process....etc.

Are you still in business company? is there are some secrets in business language?
Jan 21, 2011 00:36
Quote:

Are you still in business company? is there are some secrets in business language?

No, I am not work in business company, but I still have some business to do which offer by one of my friend. And I put full energy to teach Mandarin now. I share my business experience with my students.

In my opion,the secrets of learn language is that you should take each chance to speak and apply when you learned words and sentences,write diary(just use the words you learned.)
Jan 21, 2011 05:55
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEACHER_ZHANG View Post

No, I am not work in business company, but I still have some business to do which offer by one of my friend. And I put full energy to teach Mandarin now. I share my business experience with my students.

In my opion,the secrets of learn language is that you should take each chance to speak and apply when you learned words and sent...

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=60699
Can you correct me.
Jan 25, 2011 09:55
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=60699
Can you correct me.

Thanks for visiting and good response.
Post a Reply to: The story of Teaching Business Chinese
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code