Menu
Can you share a hotel worhty for money in guangzhou?
Dec 27, 2011 02:15
  • ROSECUI
I think it will be good if some good hotels with good price/location can be known to travelers.
Dec 29, 2011 20:32
For 5 star hotels in guangzhou.
1. Carat hotel is reasonable for money, but the location is not in city center.
2. Try to find those new establish five star hotels, they normally have promotion in the first year. such as Hilton, marriot, sheraton,crown plaza, price is very attractive and rooms are cleaner. the price starts from RMB500 as i remember so.
3. REcommending Royal mediterrean hotel, good location and good price.

For 4 star hotels.
You can try, huashi hotel, president hotel,yuwa hotel in tianhe district, try hotel canton,south american grand hotel in yuexiu district.

For 3 star, try lido hotel, grand continental in beijing road. teemease hotel,new tianhe hotel in tianhe district, near train station, you can choose sino trade center, or parkview hotel
Dec 30, 2011 20:45
GUEST11402 I suggest you stay near Beijing Road or Shangjiajiu Road. Good for shopping.
Jan 1, 2012 19:46
  • WANHU
There are other shopping areas besides the walking streets of Beijing Lu and Shangxiajiu where the later is quite a walking distance from Changshoulu metro station. Some hotels are good clean though without star rating, but the service and attitude of the workers are quite unbecoming. New Don Franc hotel (Xin Deng Feng bin guan) for instance (which is well known among the Africans), the worker(s) will knock (bang?) on your door(s) demanding payment, some of them are without proper manners. But many travellers like to stay there simply because it is very near to Xiaobei (Line 5) Metro station, less than 150m and double standard room is only RMB150 booking through internet.
Wan
Jan 7, 2012 21:25
  • ROSECUI
I heart that guangzhou services apartments are getting polular, because they normally locate in zhujiang new town, near metro, rooms are new and clean with bigger space.
price is also reasonable
Post a Reply to: Can you share a hotel worhty for money in guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code