Menu
tour to Mt. Huangshan from Jiaxing
Feb 13, 2012 20:00
guest91460 hy, i need some help (i'm indonesian and now stay at jiaxing)..

i want go to mt.huangshan from jiaxing,
can you give me advice what transportation should i take (train or bus)? and the fee also..

i look at the map, it should not to far, maybe around 5 hours, but when i search about train, it said 11 hours from jiaxing to huangshan city, i think it must be wrong..

thanks before.
Feb 13, 2012 21:42
GUEST44221 Didn't find any direct bus or train from Jiaxing to Yellow Mountain. You may take bus at Jiaxing Ke Yun Zhong Xin to Hangzhou first and then go to Hangzhou West Bus Station. There you can take bus to Yellow Mountain.
Feb 19, 2012 20:16
GUEST25290 i think i will go to huangzhou by train first, and and take a bus to huangshan..

to explore huangshan, is it need to use travel agent or we can explore by our self?
if i want to look beautifull scenery in huangshan, which mountain should i climb?
because maybe i only 1 or 2 days at there..
Feb 20, 2012 21:16
GUEST22212
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25290

i think i will go to huangzhou by train first, and and take a bus to huangshan..

to explore huangshan, is it need to use travel agent or we can explore by our self?
if i want to look beautifull scenery in huangshan, which mountain should i climb?
because maybe i only 1 or 2 days at there..

I think you can explore Yellow Mountain on your own. It is not that difficult as you imagine.
Post a Reply to: tour to Mt. Huangshan from Jiaxing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code