Menu
Some Chinese scenic areas are in complete disorder though they have beautiful scenery. Agreed?
Apr 11, 2012 08:44
  • VANESSAZHONG
That is why you didn't be cheated in Xian. I will do it too in future.
Apr 11, 2012 21:30
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

That is why you didn't be cheated in Xian. I will do it too in future.

Yes. It is good to do some lesson before starting your journey, especially when you travel on your own.
Apr 14, 2012 06:32
  • VANESSAZHONG
I seldom travel alone, especially long distance tour. It's a little lonely and I must find someone else to take photo for me. I don't like give my camera to the strangers.
Apr 16, 2012 22:38
Quote:

I seldom travel alone, especially long distance tour. It's a little lonely and I must find someone else to take photo for me. I don't like give my camera to the strangers.

Sometimes, it feels good when traveling alone. I do not like taking photos of myself. I prefer to take photos of natural scenery.

V, you may try to let others help you take photos. When traveling with my friends, we ask someone to take pictures of ourselves. They are all kind and willing to take pictures.
Apr 18, 2012 00:49
  • VANESSAZHONG
I don't like taking pictures of myself too. I like having pictures with friends. Haha... Most of my pictures in my computer are natural scenery.
Apr 18, 2012 01:03
Quote:

I don't like taking pictures of myself too. I like having pictures with friends. Haha... Most of my pictures in my computer are natural scenery.

I saw your panda photos. The photos are very nice. What camera do you use to shoot photos?
Apr 18, 2012 09:40
  • VANESSAZHONG
Most of the pictures are using my ordinary digital camera. I have a little silver Cannon. Some of them are using my brother's SLR Cannon. And sometimes I also take pictures by my cell phone. So it takes a lot time to load them on the website.
Apr 18, 2012 21:35
V,

The pandas look cute in your photos. It doesn't matter what camera you use. The photos are amazing. You have a close contact with the pandas. It's a good opportunity to thake photos of them.

I bought D90, a Nikon SLR. But I haven't taken photos recently.
Apr 19, 2012 11:29
  • VANESSAZHONG
Have you been to the Xian International Horticultural Exposition Site? You had promised us to upload some nice pictures. I am still waiting for them...
Apr 19, 2012 11:43
  • VANESSAZHONG
I have a friend working at Chengdu Panda Base. Sometimes when I have spare time, I will go for her. And she will be accompany with me to walk around the base. I had been to the enclosures of baby giant pandas for many times. I wore the blue garment, shoe covers and gloves before I went into the playground. That's why I could take close photos. The panda keepers there are very professional and friendly.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Some Chinese scenic areas are in complete disorder though they have beautiful scenery. Agreed?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code