Menu
Hair extension factories
Dec 31, 2015 00:26
GUEST13293 Hi I am looking to become A whole seller and I was wondering what are some good companies that I can reach out too. I am looking to travel to China and India sooner or later. In the meantime I was wondering if I can get in touch with somebody directly through email or phone inquiring ordering some hair directly thru them.
Jan 9, 2016 14:48
GUEST56133 Hi,I come to China to find some Brazilian&indian human hair,where can I find the best factory for that.any suggestions,pls.tnx
Jan 9, 2016 14:49
GUEST56133 Hi,I come to China to find some Brazilian&indian human hair,where can I find the best factory for that.any suggestions,pls.tnx
Jan 10, 2016 02:13
Hi, yes, you can ask me about the hair or factories by email, please email me: qq.com|nelson81mo, regards from Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13293

Hi I am looking to become A whole seller and I was wondering what are some good companies that I can reach out too. I am looking to travel to China and India sooner or later. In the meantime I was wondering if I can get in touch with somebody directly through email or phone inquiring ordering some hair directly thru them.
Feb 4, 2016 17:25
GUESTKATIN Yes, we are looking fir a gaor vendor and would like to speak to mone asap. We can video call via skype.my name is Katina we have alot of success with our US tax offices, our handbag sales now we are launching a online hair store across the country. Please email me at gmail.com|katinateems
Feb 23, 2016 22:10
GUEST14049 Please add me on Wechat : toppriority
I'm looking to purchase at Wholesale.
Feb 27, 2016 05:17
GUEST38163 I am planning on opening hair, hair accessories and make up business. And I want direct deals with factories. Can anyone recommend any factory?

Email - gmail.com|linduju
Thank you.
Mar 2, 2016 00:20
GUESTRAZ I'm going to visit in Qingdao to check number of hair pieces/ hair extensions / wefts etc.
can somebody advise certain factories in Qingdao?
Thank you.
Mar 9, 2016 07:19
GUEST12613 hello,
I am searching for the best hair extension company, i want to get direct contact with hair extension factories, i will come personally to china to see the products myself. Please contact me at gmail.com|stephanielucychau
kindest regards,
stephanie
Mar 22, 2016 16:14
GUESTLOOPAE Seeking a tour guide and translator for October trip my email is aol.com|kshseldon
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hair extension factories
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code