Menu
He is lucky to have such a girlfriend!
Jun 6, 2013 02:40
He is a punk. One day he met two other young men. They walked to him and beat him badly. He tried to fight back but failed. Another girl who knew him saw him beaten by two men so that she called his girlfriend. His girlfriend put two empty beer glasses into the basket equipped on her electronic bicycle and then went to save her boyfriend.

Seeing her boyfriend beaten by them, she was irritated. She walked to the back of the two men with two beer glasses in hands. Suddenly, she smashed two men’s heads with beer glasses. The young men cried and tried to run away. She ran after them and said “Don’t go, I’ll kill both of you.” Some people on the street stopped her and made her calm down.

Her boyfriend and the two young men were sent to hospital. The doctor said that they were fine though superficial injuries were found on their bodies. They three promised to solve their problem peacefully.

I have heard too many stories that heroes save beauties. This time, a heroine saves a man.
Jun 15, 2013 04:11
  • CHERRY07
I guess that his girlfriend is a punk too. I appreciate her bravery for challenging two young men. Smart attack!
Post a Reply to: He is lucky to have such a girlfriend!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code