Menu
Opportunity for football trial in China
Jan 15, 2019 03:53
GUEST37483 Hi
I am requesting for opportunity for a young star of 22 years who played for a South African Premier league team called Mpumalanga Black Aces which was coached by Murshin Etugral. Since that team was sold in 2016 the player didnt get opportunity to play again in the same level. His names are Malaza Mpitla Gedeon. He is now a free agent as i got his clearance from FC sporting which is playing in the South African First Division team. He is only 23 years old and I believe we cant let such a talent go the drain. My name is Jethro Nowata, I am just his guardian and i am am only interested to see him signing a a contract and playing football.
My email address is gmail.com|nowatams
Jan 17, 2019 20:52
GUESTMBITIME... Hi

I am Mbitimeh Roelof and i come from Cameroon. I trained with Eding sport academy in Yaounde from 12-15 a striker, winger and attacking midfield. I later on played for Universal Stars FC in the regional league in Yaounde from 16 till i was 20 years. During this period i was called up to represent my country's (U 15) in 2012-2014 and also played for the (U 20) IN 2015-2016. I have gifted technical abilities like, my two footed ability and good mastery of the ball. I will love to be granted and opportunity like this one to come and show my talent. I am now 21 years old and currently living in Bangladesh with my family. my parents moved hear for occupation so i had to come. I am currently training with the Gulshan youth club in Dhaka city. I did not have the opportunity to play hear so i am looking for other opportunities like this. I am agent free. I have a valid passport till 2020. Thanks for reading, i am anxiously waiting.
Jan 18, 2019 03:49
GUEST20546 [quote=GUESTMBITIMEH ROELOF,631378]Hi

I am Mbitimeh Roelof and i come from Cameroon. I trained with Eding sport academy in Yaounde from 12-15 a striker, winger and attacking midfield. I later on played for Universal Stars FC in the regional league in Yaounde from 16 till i was 20 years. During this period i was called up to represent my country's (U 15) in 2012-2014 and also played for the (U 20) IN 2015-2016. I have gifted technical abilities like, my two footed ability and good mastery of the ball. I will love to be granted and opportunity like this one to come and show my talent. I am now 21 years old and currently living in Bangladesh with my family. my parents moved hear for occupation so i had to come. I am currently training with the Gulshan youth club in Dhaka city. I did not have the opportunity to play hear so i am looking for other opportunities like this. I am agent free. I have a valid passport till 2020. Thanks for reading, i am anxiously waiting. Email: gmail.com|mbitimehroelof.
Jan 21, 2019 03:05
GUEST02255 hi
am martin a footballer in Ghana
position:attacking /defensive midfielder
am a free player
am 17 years of age
email:gmail.com|ablordemartin6
Jan 29, 2019 00:39
GUESTFRANCIS Am a good left back from Nigeria i play 3, 11, 7, am 19 of age i need opportunity to play football because that what i know how to do best ......pleading.
gmail.com|Obinnafrancis10
Feb 16, 2019 22:49
GUEST94208 Hi,
My names Daniel, I’m British.
I play as an attacking midfielder or wing back, 21 years old.
Currently playing at a semi pro level looking to make a change to play in China.
Anyone who can help email me: icloud.com|Danielknopp
Cheers
Feb 20, 2019 13:04
GUEST85398 Hi. Am costansia. I have my young brother who is looking for football trials. Am currently studying in china. +8615871425443.email gmail.com|godfreycosy2
Feb 26, 2019 03:53
GUEST72236 Hello,
I'm Ngwee Frank from Nigeria and I came across this platform, I'm a good left or right winger because I use both legs and i'm very fast in pace, i as well have enough skills to beat my opponent when i face them one on one, i can run very fast with or without the ball, i like pressing high and scoring goals, is because of financia status that make me not to have gone far, i have poor family background and i really want to show what i have inside me, it will be my pleassure if you can give me a trail
I'm 17years of age and tall, i have valid passport till 2022

Email: gmail.com|itzkombad
Feb 27, 2019 10:46
GUEST16732 Good day sir my name is Joseph Njie Elongo Lyonga. I am 16 years old born on 30/07/2002, Sir I am a football we based in cameroon. I am a winger,Midfielder,Attacker but I am perfect at the wing because I am a perfect dribbler and pass giver. I am A third Division player in the Team Dream Stars FA,Buea my phone number is +237650575631 I am 1.62 in height and 30kg In weight. Sir I have been the best player in the youth competition in Cameroon known as Top Cup for 2 years in a role 2014 and 2015 I have once played a friendly match against the female national team of Cameroon with me as the youngest player of the match. I am very hardworking,Friendly,Positive,God fearing and Determined. I am in Yaoundé,Odza,Happy sir I wish you grant me this trial opportunity and I will not let you down sir I am not rich or from a rich background but God always provides for me at the appointed time sir and I believe as much that this is the appointed time depending on you.
I am Perfect in English language both written and oral I am In highschool I school at Saint Joseph Foundation College,Tropicana,Ezazou. Sir I plead on you to accept my offer thank you sir God bless you and your family
Have a nice day.
Mar 6, 2019 15:22
GUESTCHEN LIU Iam a Chinese international footballer who came to United Kingdom to play football started off at amateur level since 2008, in 2016 I signed with Tottenham academy under 18s and been with the club from then till now. Iam a right back can also play centre back, my abilities are: speed, passing and crossing, so I’d like to know if you are interested in being my agent and we create great chances.
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Opportunity for football trial in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code