Menu
How to know if you've been barred from entering China?
Aug 19, 2018 21:40
guest36360 In 2012 I was involved in a very bizarre dispute with a large university in China. Their behaviour was extremely shocking and highly unprofessional, I left their employment and came back to the UK feeling extremely relieved to be out of that bizarre situation. They threatened me that if I left they’d see to it that I could never go back to China and by the end of how they’d treated me - that seemed like a bit of a blessing!

Fast forward to now and a scholarship opportunity to study in Beijing next year has fallen on my lap and I’m tempted to chase it but want to know if the university has followed through on their threats to make sure I could never enter China ever again… I have a new passport X years later and I’m not seeking employment…

Anyway any thoughts and insights would be greatly appreciated! ^_^
Aug 22, 2018 21:55
GUESTREMO You will only get to know about it when you will apply in embassy for visa. Then they could tell you if they have black listed you or not.

I got CSC Scholarship but Consulate Rejected my X1 visa for unknown reason.
Sep 6, 2018 14:30
  • GHOST
It's extremely unlikely that the university would have the power to blacklist you with China Immigration. However... it's not impossible... As Guestremo says, you'll never really know until you apply for your visa, although if you are rejected you won't know why.
Post a Reply to: How to know if you've been barred from entering China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code