Menu

Kunming Travel Reviews

Sort by:
Dec 2, 2005 07:12

The first time I made contact with Kunming soil was when I fell on it. After a 16 hour bus ride from the Chinese border, and having arrived in Kunming in the middle of the night, I made a miscalculation as to the height of the bus door and fell flat on my face in the middle of a group of taxi drivers ... Details

• Views: 3667
  • Compliments: 0
  • Responses: 1
Nov 10, 2005 05:11

Halloween Chinese style,

The month of October has come and gone. To me it has always ment the coming and going of seasons. This is the month that warm turns to cold, green turns to gold, and all people celebrate, young or old. Halloween is a great holiday that I always look forward to. I've ... Details

• Views: 3104
  • Responses: 1
Aug 16, 2005 13:08

I will start this with an image.
Standing atop a building, looking at the sea, I look down and find, 10,000 people just like me. Canadains, European, English and Aussie, Spanish, American, and a shitload of Israiles. The beat of the beach is a sound unheard, 1000s of cultures dancing ubsurd. Not ... Details

• Views: 4481
  • Responses: 0
May 25, 2005 21:05

For four months,we, husband, son and I, have lived and worked close to Kunming, the capital of Yunnan province. It is our first trip to China and this city has everything to offer the visitor, especially if you want an essence of China's past and where it is now headed. Kunming is regarded as a small ... Details

• Views: 3003
Apr 7, 2004 16:04

My family joined a travel agency in Singapore for a 7-day tour in Yunnan consisting of Kunming, LiJiang and Dali. The group including my family consists of 15 people.
Left Singapore flying Yunnan Airline on 4 December 2001 to Yunnan Kunming. Had a snack on board the plane. Around 11 plus, they served ... Details

• Views: 4924