Menu

Other Travel Reviews

Sort by:
Mr. CEULENAERE
Dec 7, 2014 20:50

Never fly with Shandong Airlines !! Why ?  Several times we had experience of canceling flight between 90 and 120 minutes before boarding. Reason : weather condition. Pure bullshit as all other companies did not have any cancelation. It is pure cheating their members for not full booked airplanes, ... Details

• Views: 2561
  • Compliments: 2
  • Responses: 0
Mr. KHAN
Aug 14, 2012 01:47

Hello readers! I thought that I should inform people correctly about Changzhi city, I came out here a year ago with my family and had no idea about Changzhi, as there is very limited information about it on the internet. Firstly, DO NOT go to teach English at Changzhi University, that place is a NO ... Details

• Views: 3129
  • Compliments: 5
  • Responses: 3
Mr. DAN SCHORR
Aug 12, 2012 10:28

Hi,
That was a good description for getting the afidavit of single status. I am an american citizen. Marriage in Zhanjiang I had to send  divorce papers to the Secretary of the State where I got divorced the last time to get norarized. Then I had ... Details

• Views: 2418
  • Compliments: 2
Nov 5, 2011 04:39

Day 4 Echoing-Sand Mountain, Crescent Lake and Yadan Demon’s Cities

When the wind blows, the sands shift and make the sound. Hence, the mountain formed by sands is called Echoing-Sand Mountain. I listened carefully when I got there but I didn’t hear a sound. It was a sunny day ... Details

• Views: 3323
  • Compliments: 5
Nov 5, 2011 04:00

This Golden Week, I didn’t stay at home to kill time. Instead, I joined a group tour to explore the northwest part of China. Honestly, I prefer to travel alone so that I can map out my time and travel freely. However, it is very difficult for me to buy the train tickets, arrange my accommodation ... Details

• Views: 3128
  • Compliments: 3
  • Responses: 2
Oct 31, 2011 10:46

Was a nice condusive venture. Stayed in CP Hotel. Locals were ok. Just watch out for s guy about 5ft 6in who sell fakes Iphone 4. Actually its just a casing with good looking seal and glass weigh same to actual iphone4. He sell RMB 1600 each. Its not working because it just a metal plate hiding ... Details

• Views: 2480
  • Compliments: 0
Mrs. PASQUINO
Sep 26, 2011 19:12

For two years TCG has worked with me to plan my trip to China. Words cannot express how wonderful of a company they are. Their customer service is outstanding and deserves to be highly commended. They care about their clients! No email of mine was ever un-worthy of an answer. Even ... Details

• Views: 2107
Apr 14, 2010 05:32

Why is China so clean ? The people have only a fraction of our Australian income per head and yet they are so careful about their country.Is it their respect of law and order ? What ever it is i would love to see some in Australia.Maybe i was just blessed but i felt so safe in China - saw only one motor ... Details

• Views: 3902
  • Compliments: 1
  • Responses: 8
Mar 17, 2010 08:38

As a person who has been reading about North Korea for many years, particularly since its unfortunate branding by George Bush, I found that all the research I had done paled into insignificance when compared to the experience of travelling there.

The initial train ride is a real eye opener and ... Details

• Views: 3398
Nov 13, 2009 15:38

Visited Liuyang which is my wife's hometown and introduced our baby to his grandparents. Otherwise, Liuyang would not have been the primary destination of my first trip to China. It's most famous for fireworks and is more wealthy than many other cities in Hunan Province. It's kind of cool to see ... Details

• Views: 2760