Menu
Shanghai-Hangzhou transportation site???
May 14, 2008 03:38
  • ELLYSE
No, there isn't. Best way would probably be to take the local airport shuttle to Hangzhou main train station (15 RMB/pax, about 30 mins journey time, 1st stop in town) and then a train to Shanghai.
What time does your flight arrive? How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have?
May 26, 2008 03:08
GUESTJEN Ellyse,

Your info on traveling from Hangzhou to Shanghai has been helpful thus far. Keep up the good work.
I am arriving Hangzhou on a Friday 13:00. According to ur advice, getting d D train would be difficult. So how much is cab fare from Hangzhou airport to Shanghai train station? I know it is expensive but if it cant be help then may hv to do so.
May 26, 2008 05:13
  • ELLYSE
Ouch. No need to do that.
If you can't get a train ticket, then simply take a taxi to Hangzhou East long-distance bus station and get a bus going to Shanghai. Note that buses will arrive at either Shanghai main long-distance bus station (to the north of Shanghai main train station) OR Shanghai South long-distance bus station (to the south of Shanghai South train station), so make sure you know which one you're going to. Both are connected on metro lines 1 (red) and 3 (yellow), and the South stations are also on line 4 (purple), so all quite accessible. Look on http://www.exploreshanghai.com/metro for an interactive map of Shanghai's metro system.
May 27, 2008 00:15
GUEST30145 i gather from all forums that D-train is comfortable and nicest. How about K train?
May 27, 2008 01:43
  • ELLYSE
About 2-3 rungs down the ladder from D train.
Jun 12, 2008 11:33
GUEST02100 how much for a taxi from Shanghai city to hangzhou airport.
Apr 7, 2012 09:12
GUESTK.D.BHURA I would like to go to Hangzhou from Shanghai International Airport by Train. can anyone advise how to get train for Hangzhou from Shanghai airport. I have one baggage also.

Thanks
Apr 7, 2012 10:13
GUESTTAN Dear Friends;
I am going to Shanghai in early Sep 12 to join a tour package supposed to pickup from Pudong Airport. As Jetstar fly to Hangzhou Airport, I plan to fly thru Jetstar to Hangzhou airport then find the most convenient transport to Pudong Airport to join the tour. I appreciate your advises on the following:
What will be the best mode of land transport to travel from Hangzhou Airport to Pudong airport? By bus, train or fast train? What will be the average traveling time and the cost for each type? What is the timing of the first and last train or bus leaving the terminal nearest to Hangzhou Airport? Thank you once again for your kind advises. Tan

Apr 10, 2012 03:00
  • JIMMYB
GUESTTAN,

When wil you land at Hangzhou Airport? If possible, I suggest you take high speed trains to Hongqiao Railway Station and then change subway line 2 to Pudong Airport. It is most convenient.

Train schedule: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/hangzhou-schedule.htm
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Hangzhou transportation site???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code