Menu
Armpit Hair
Dec 29, 2007 07:54
GUEST46172He does in 2007. Armpit hair is the bomb
Dec 30, 2007 14:51
  • GRIZ326
Funny to see this thread resurface after 2 years...but I noticed that the picture of the girl with arm hair has changed to a more subdued picture of a gal swimming with arm hair. ;-)
Jul 14, 2008 23:51
GUESTCHLOE LINSorry I'm late - probably too late. I was born in Hong Kong but have lived mostly in England since I was seven. I've visited the Peoples' Republic several times and can speak three of the languages. Removing armpit hair is mostly due to so many people wanting to imitate the USA - they have a big army and lots of money so they must be better than us. Not too many people in China proper think this way and all copying of the USA was heavily frowned on in Mao and Deng's times. It's much more common now in westernised places like Hong Kong and Macau. On the whole we don't grow much hair so it isn't as noticeable as, say, for the Italians.

I certainly don't cut mine and there's no scent. But then we don't have as many sweat glands as you do (if you're "white"). So why do so few Africans (who have many) and so many Japanese (who have the least of any people) depilate? Don't ask me.

Those who argue "hygiene" perhaps don't wash often? You wash all your body twice a day, so why the need to cut hair?

Chloe LIn
Greenwich, London, but visiting the Philippines (and they're ALL bald, even some of the men.)
Aug 10, 2008 01:23
GUEST43125I think, I should move to China to escape American Culture. Goodbye annoying razors!
Nov 4, 2008 08:59
GUESTGUY FR ...if its on hygiene, y it only applies to female instead of boh sex?

if its related to decency and only be appicable to ladies, should we expect them to shave the pubic area?

i have been asking ppl around me these questions, so far they fail to satisfy/convince me. friends of mine have their armpit shiny, eventually admit that they do it cos they feel the public expect them to do so n really never thought about hygiene or decency deeply
Dec 7, 2008 08:12
GUEST18189woman who keeps abundant ampit hair is natural beauty...its nature's way of blessing them with good hormones...and in china, traditionally the woman are proud if they have dense armpit hair..it shows abundant health and wealth
Jan 12, 2009 12:19
GUEST56184woman armpit hair is a delight to watch
Jan 19, 2009 22:09
  • HS66US
how abt ur response abott armpit hair ...rita
Jan 24, 2009 01:02
  • WANJINI05
yes normally chinese women like to keep their armpits hair as well as the bottom one...maybe more of tradition or belief
Jan 30, 2009 09:19
  • HS66US
wan jin...are u woman...u seem to know lot abt woman armpt hair
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page: