Menu
Yangshuo--great place for weekend trip
Aug 3, 2006 03:39
  • ECHO01
I wasn in Yangshuo for one week last year. Not a large place. But very beautiful. Still miss the bicycle trip, walking at midnight alongside the river, enjoying the quiet moonlight. Still looking forward to another trip there.
Aug 3, 2006 21:44
  • ALICEGAO
I just came back from Yangshuo's trip, as what you said, it's a wonderful place although it's just a small town. Being as a natural and attractive town,Yangshuo also can show up as a modern and fashionable place.
When will you take another trip there? By the way.
Aug 4, 2006 20:50
  • ECHO01
Glad we share the same feelings about Yangshuo.Don't know when I can go there again. Maybe in September.
Aug 5, 2006 22:06
  • GERALDINE
Much as I loved all parts of China that I visited my memories of the Yangshuo area are probably the most vivid- the countryside is beautiful and the relaxed atmosphere were the best way to round off our very hectic month in China- am heading back mext year with Yangshuo as our final destination again to recharge before heading out of China!!
Sep 7, 2006 03:44
  • ELENAS
Another thing Gerldine...any hotel you recomend in Yangzhou?

Thanksxxx
Elena
Sep 7, 2006 15:29
  • GERALDINE
Hi Elenas
Lisa's cafe is a great place to stay right in the heart of West Street and very reasonable price. Make the most of the beautiful town and especially the countryside!! I have beautiful memories of our week there that will last forever!
Sep 8, 2006 02:47
  • GERALDINE
I wil ltry and upload a photo of Esther here as I failed to do so on the mail to you- wish me luck!!

Post a Reply to: Yangshuo--great place for weekend trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code