Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 9, 2012 19:29
GUEST14441 thanks daddiding !!!
please, if someone can help me, i have curtain shop and accessories in africa, i need adress for wholesale curtain . i khnow qeciao. can someone give me other adresses in guanzhou or another market in china

thanks a lot

fati
Feb 9, 2012 23:00
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14441

thanks daddiding !!!
please, if someone can help me, i have curtain shop and accessories in africa, i need adress for wholesale curtain . i khnow qeciao. can someone give me other adresses in guanzhou or another market in china

thanks a lot

fati

Keqiao is cheap and convineint and with lots of options . If you are not even satisfay with that city , Sorry . You can not find second city like that.
Feb 10, 2012 08:00
  • MEMON
hi Rajesh
when you come to china I will find for you toys , electronic I am going to open trading company in China
if you are coming first time I am also finding new customer I think we can do some good business
Regards
Memon
live.com|alnoorcn
Feb 13, 2012 16:00
GUESTAZLAN Hi everyone! Does anyone here can help me finding cheap Medela Breastpump with wholesale price? I have tries searching at Li Hu Building and Fu Li Kids World, but not finding anything (except AVENT). I know there must be somewhere here I can get it around the price of RMB 1600 for Medela Freestyle.
Currently I am at GZ staying at Forest Hotel. Will be here until 16Feb2012.
Please someone help me. My no : 15920413124

Thanks GZ!
Feb 14, 2012 04:17
GUEST55641 Hi, I will be travelling to Guangzhou next week and would like to know where I can buy branded cosmetics.

Thank you
Feb 14, 2012 13:34
GUEST01134 hi i want to import handbag cheaper price for a quantity of aroud 8000 pieces mix of color and models where is the best market that i can go to get factory price and when i can see the much of handbag showrooms
Best Regards Riad
Feb 14, 2012 13:36
GUEST01134 my email is hotmail.com|Riad_moumene
wich handbag market is better in price and variety of showroom thank you very much
Riad MOUMENE
Feb 14, 2012 14:33
GUEST47139 Hello
would you recommend me which place to stay in Guangzhou for material and furniture market and move around the wholesale market. Any assistance i will appreciate.

Ary
Feb 15, 2012 09:29
  • GIONVIA
For branded cosmetics , go to Guangyuan west Road Guangzhou Cosmectic and beauty exhibition hall .

For handbags sourcing , go to Guangzhou baiyun leather building and wholesale markets nearby this building , also pay a visit to huadu leather trading center .Huge choice there .

For furniture market, guangzhou is not recommended here . You should go to Foshan lecong, which around one hour bus trip from guangzhou .Can stay in Hotel fortuna to enjoy 5 star services or stay in economic hotels nearby the furniture market to save money .

Cheers and welcome to guangzhou where business blossoms

Feb 15, 2012 22:38
GUESTCYRA hi everyone,

i need help here, hope somebody can help me since I really don't know what to do now..

I am izat from Malaysia and have bought some key holders from Taobao. I asked the seller to send the items to my shipping agent in Yiwu. The supplier provided me the tracking number and it says that it has arrived the warehouse, but my agent said they don't receive it. My agent can be trusted since we have deal for a long time already.

The seller seems to be trustworthy as well. I just don't know how to trace the item. Thing is, I think the package might have already arrived, just that my agent could not locate which one. The agent keep asking the proof of receiving (some sort of signature or the name of the person who signed the package) but the seller said he could not check it from me and only my agent can check it. Is it true?

My agent said they can call the company but they need to know the number by the seller said he doesn't know the Yiwu branch number as well? I really don't know what to do now.. can anyone help?

The shipping company name is: 申通E物流

thanks in advance! :)
Page 106 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code