Menu
VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
Sep 26, 2011 02:19
GUESTDAVID
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST92194

Hi Im planning to enter zhuhai on friday for one day tour or 2 days, where to get visa and how much please? I'm filipina. thanks!

I guess you are in HK or Macau right now. Filipina are not allowded to get a China visa in HK and Macau. So I'm afraid only Zhuhai visa on arrival is available. But the chance to get it is very slim, especially when this will be your first time to China mainland.
Actually, the best way is always to get a China visa in your country before departure.
Nov 28, 2011 11:39
GUEST07133 Hi, I'm Indonesian, planning to go to Macau next week on the 6th and would like to go for a day trip to Zhuhai..I don't have much time to prepare china visa in Indonesia...so can I apply it in Macau?please let me know how to & where to process it.
Nov 28, 2011 21:51
GUEST2479
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07133

Hi, I'm Indonesian, planning to go to Macau next week on the 6th and would like to go for a day trip to Zhuhai..I don't have much time to prepare china visa in Indonesia...so can I apply it in Macau?please let me know how to & where to process it.

Do you live or work in Macau? If not, you have to appy your visa in your country.
Dec 6, 2011 23:20
GUEST93106 Intend to visit Zhuhai from Macau. Is the procedure in applying visa on arrival easy and how long will it take to complete the visa application? What time is the office hour? When is the best day and time to visit Zhuhai to avoid long queue?
Aug 10, 2014 22:51
GUEST82181 Hello Good morning,

I am a filipino citizen and will be visiting in macau for 4 night. I would like to ask if how much and what kind of requirement do i need to pass and pay for just one day tour in Zhuhai China. I believe i need chinese visa to enter the boarder. Thank you . I will be happy to recieve your feedback as soon as you can.

Aug 11, 2014 03:35
GUESTCHERRY There are a few methods I can suggest for you to get your visa to mainland China.

1. The easiest way to get your Visa with help is to approach concierge counter at a high end hotel - which should be very easy to find in Macau. In my experience, MGM Macau Hotel offers really good service at the counter.

2. There is an agency that focuses on filipinos, located near Senado Square. You can contact their office at this number: +853 28933864

3. You can also visit the embassy/counseling office but I don't recommend it because it/s always super busy there.

4. You can also get it at the border, though I have heard that the price is a little higher. I haven't experienced it before but you can try it out.

Hope this has been helpful.

I'll be happy to help further, you can contact me at gmail.com|pigjungcherry

Aug 26, 2015 03:43
GUEST41112 Please advise

Indian National arriving at HK and staying in a Macau Hotel and an exhibitor in Zhuhai Exhibition where shall be going daily for four days in October 2015. Leaving after nine days from HK.

What all are the visa requirements and the fees payable?

For exhibitors is there any China visa fee waiver ?

What may be your charges?

Thanks
Aug 26, 2015 21:11
GUEST5464 GUEST41112,

For HK and Macau, you needn't apply entry permits. If you plan to visit Zhuhai daily from Macau, then you should apply for a multiple one. It requires the invitation letter from the exhibition host. There is no visa fee waiver, you need to pay Rs 7800 for a six months multiple one or 11700 for a one year multiple one.

And you'd better apply it from the CVASC branches in India in advance before you go to HK and Macau.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code