Menu
VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
Nov 3, 2009 03:44
GUEST81190 I mean the visa fee from Macau to Zhu hai... Many thanks
Nov 3, 2009 09:54
  • APAULT
You do not state your nationality, only a few nationalities can obtain thios special local visa...and if ypou are US, I don't think u r included. I have never seen the price advertised...and coming thru the border several times I have never seen any signs saying where to go for this visa.
Dec 11, 2009 06:33
GUESTOBELIX888 Hello Every body.
I hold tourism visa (for 30days) to china. I would like to go to Macao to take new visa to China. Is it possible now? how is the procedure. I am from TOGO - west Africa.
Thank you enough for your help.
Dec 11, 2009 19:18
GUESTTEACHER... Your Visa question is i am certain you can not get a renew visa in Macau. Only certain nationals can only get. I would go to your local immigration in China if you are already there because you can do it in China up to 3 times as my fiance did and she is Philippine national.
Dec 12, 2009 21:29
  • APAULT
If you do go to Macau the address is on http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/application.htm Remember that you will need to buy a visa at the border for entry to Macau (as you are from Togo)

As the previous response says, if you are in China, get a renewal inside China, don't risk leaving and being denied re-entry.

I am not sure that you will always be allowed 3 new visas inside China, that is at the discretion of the local PSB exit and entry office and might depend on your nationality...sorry but some are more welcome than others.
Feb 25, 2010 02:22
GUEST23143 Hi > I am Singaporean . I will be taking a flight to Macau , how do I get to Zhuhai . Any visa needed ? Should I stay in Macau & get a day trip to Zhuhai ? What if I choose to stay 2 days in Macau & 2 days in Zhuhai . Any suggestions ?
Mar 5, 2011 22:35
GUEST23235 Hi, I Am a Malaysian and I am going to Macau on this april and just checking if I want to go to Zhuhai (China)do I or can I do the on arrival visa.

Thank you
Jun 5, 2011 10:31
GUEST94169 Hi these post are all really great but I noticed most of them are more than 4 years old. I'm curious if anyone as any current information on foreigners getting visas to China in Macau. We are U.S. citizens and have lived in Guangzhou for 2 years, going to Hong Kong every 6 months for our tourist visa. We wanted to try something new and were hoping things would be just as easy, timely and equal cost as in Hong kong. If anyone can reply to this by tomorrow that would be awesome or if you want to send to my email-- yahoo.com|mangosteen14

Thanks A loT!!!
Chris
Jun 24, 2011 00:01
GUEST00221 Hello, I am planning to go to Zhuhai and stay for app 4 days entry from the Macau border to zhuhai and I am holding an Indonesian passport, I just need to know if I can get a visa upon arrival at the Gongbei border?. Thank you !!!.
Sep 26, 2011 00:05
GUEST92194 Hi Im planning to enter zhuhai on friday for one day tour or 2 days, where to get visa and how much please? I'm filipina. thanks!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: VISA from Macau To Zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code