Menu
Hong Kong to Guilin and Yangshuo
Apr 6, 2009 22:10
  • ELLYSE
Why would it be so unsafe that he can't be allowed here? There're so many children living in China, and they're not all dying! Of course if you have a choice then it would be advisable to wait till he's older.
"Best" is relative, and usually not cheapest. You might want to consider the overnight train Shenzhen -- Guilin then a taxi to Yangshuo. Flight would be "best" for you especially with a toddler, but that would be the most expensive.
Jul 1, 2009 21:53
GUEST38223 HI

I would like to come to Guilin in summer for 2-3 days. I just heard that the danger of rabies is very high in this area. Are there "western-like" hospitals in Guilin that could provide us with rabies-vaccine, in case of emergency???
Jul 2, 2009 08:58
  • WAHAHA111
so far I cant see the danger of rabies in Guilin.......
Jul 2, 2009 15:50
GUEST37133 thanks for your answer

but as I know is this area quite well known for its relatively high danger of rabbies.. do you live in Guilin? do you know if there is an international hospital that can provide rabbies vaccine in emergency case??
Apr 17, 2010 03:32
GUESTFLOWER Yangshuo is definitely a must if traveling in Guilin China. Making a nice plan is good way to garauntee the quality of your tours in Yangshuo.
Apr 29, 2010 01:08
  • LUOJIANG
Yangshuo is a small town of Guilin,so you have to arrive in Guilin then take bus or boat to Yangshuo
Apr 29, 2010 05:38
GUEST38434 YangShuo is not served by train and the nearest railway station is Guilin. Minibuses to YangShuo conveniently depart from the square in front of Guilin railway station. For bus connections, see below.
May 2, 2010 13:03
GUEST32254 Please can someone plan out a route for me from London to Yangshuo
flights to Guilin are quite expensive and cheaper and quicker to Hong Kong. Is it true there is an overnight train from Hong Kong to Guilin and if so how much is that in English pounds?

Alternatively is there a boat that goes direct from Hong Kong /Kowloon to Yangshuo it seems as if Yangshuo is not an easy place to get to ??

Would appreciate all advice/tips and I am aged 58!!

Thanks

astralla
May 3, 2010 00:31
  • ELLYSE
No, there's no overnight train from Hong Kong to Guilin.
Fly into Hong Kong. Take a ferry/bus/MTR from Hong Kong (airport/town) to Shenzhen, just across the border. From there you could get an overnight train, or a long-distance bus to Yangshuo.
No direct boat from anywhere in Hong Kong to Yangshuo.
Look on http://www.yangers.com/How_to_get_to_Yangshuo.htm for more information.
May 12, 2010 22:32
GUEST24538 Can I go by sleeper train from Hong Kong to Guilin? Is the train good quality?
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong to Guilin and Yangshuo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code