Menu
Find international school in Hainan
Mar 4, 2011 06:31
GUEST87347 Hello, I am planning to move to Hainan. Is the International school opened yet?
Jun 10, 2011 11:31
GUEST29131 Hi I’m Tracy and I’m 21 years old. I have been offered the opportunity to come and work in Hainan (not sure where about at this point) for a year teaching English in nurseries/pre schools. I am currently studying Child Care and Education in England and work in a pre-school. I have been trying to look up information of similar people doing the same thing or what it’s like on the island. I plan to come out with two friends, who also will b doing the same as me. I was just wondering if anyone could please advise me what the island is like. I’ve herd that its mostly retired people living out there so a little concerned I would get bored in my spare time. Also i was wondering if anyone knew what the crime was like out there (i want to be sure I will b safe). Thank you very much.
Jun 10, 2011 16:05
GUESTELEANOR I would like to work in Haikou. I am a certified teacher from the US and have certifications in Elementary Ed. and Special Ed. Please advise me as to a good international school to work in. My husband is a PE teacher and we would both be coming.
Jun 12, 2011 01:40
GUEST31164 Hi Tracy...where you will be working and living on the island will give different answers for your questions?
Jul 5, 2012 23:32
GUEST31127 Hainan is very wide but if you live in Sanya there is an Canadian International School which has both chinese curriculum and canadian curriculum. The teacher are canadians including headmaster. I was thinking to enroll my daughter there. All my friend in Sanya has their kids enroll there. The atmosphere is very nice and clean.

here is the website which tell you everything.

http://cis-sanya.com/en/employment-opportunity_SanyaSKteacherc.htm
Apr 22, 2014 14:37
GUEST23693 hello Ireen,
are you still living on Hainan?
we are planning to move there to... It would be great to exchange on some topics
greetings
CAB
Jun 4, 2014 10:21
GUEST75126 Hi, i am Hainanese from Singapore with teaching certification for cambridge "O " level chemistry and mathematics. training by the Singapore Ministry of Education. Am wondering is there a possiblility for me to teach in a international school in Hainan. I can understand Chinese and speak mandarin, english and basic hainanese dialect. my email is hotmail.com|johnnyhoo
Thank for all införmation.

PS: am quite interested to teach in china, not necessary Hainan.
Jul 9, 2015 05:29
GUEST55172 It is now 2015-

I see there is now a Beanstalk Kindergarten in Haikou area.
Does anyone know where the children go once they are 6 years old and living in Haikou?
Is there are larger expat community there with families?

I have a 6 year old (starting year one in September) and a 1 year old.

We will have to live near Haikou so Sanya is not an option.

Thanks!

Andrea
Mar 8, 2017 11:38
GUEST21093 Our family prepares to move Haikou to due to the work of my husband. We have 2 children of 6and 11 years old. So far, I haven't found an International (English speaking) school at the Island. Does anyone know if there is one?
Mar 8, 2017 20:13
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21093

Our family prepares to move Haikou to due to the work of my husband. We have 2 children of 6and 11 years old. So far, I haven't found an International (English speaking) school at the Island. Does anyone know if there is one?

You can contact Hainan Overseas Chinese Middle School to see if they can accept your children. The school is located at No. 59, Haixiu Road, Haikou. If they need to go to the primary school, you can visit Guanlanhu International School.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find international school in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code