Menu
Find international school in Hainan
Jun 4, 2017 20:55
GUEST36168 Our family prepares to move Haikou shortly to due to the work of my husband. My kid is 11 years old now. So far, I haven't found an International (English speaking) school at the Island. Does anyone know if there is one?
Jul 3, 2017 23:16
GUEST99134 HI Is there any international school(English speaking) in Haikou. My child 7 years old now.
Due to work I need to shift there, if anybody know then please help me with the details of school. Searched on net but could't find and information.
Jul 6, 2017 00:45
GUEST12226 Seems there is now a new school in Sanya, quite impressive.

name: the International School of Sanya
Sanya Foreign Language School

In Chinese: 三亚国际外籍人员子女学校
三亚外国语学校
Apr 7, 2018 10:33
GUEST55132 I live in Hainan 45 kilometers from haikou. As far as I know there is only one international kindergarten, located in a retirement community. The place is terrible, I wouldn’t recommend sending your kids there.

I have a new kindergarten design i d love to start there. It would the first of its kind in china. Im in the process to type the details of it. If there’s anyone interested in financing a new revolutionary kind of kindergarten, let me know and I’ll give you more details. You can email me at: yahoo.com|desertdusk2010
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find international school in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code