Menu
How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Nov 14, 2007 06:20
  • LOVEISVERB
i came in to learn, in case i may have to deal with the crisis one day:P
Nov 14, 2007 06:58
No " the elderly moments " you are very forgetful or not paying attention.
As for having affairs I would NEVER cheat on Jing, I love her too much, I have other lady friends but not in a sexual relationships.
BBQQ I know you were only joking.
Alan
Nov 14, 2007 10:35
  • CARLOS
Ha ha, am I happy it happened here instead of happening with my wife.
Yeah, I think I am getting old too quickly.

Carlos
Nov 15, 2007 01:43
Don't worry Carlos it happens to us all, or as we say you're as young as women we feel, he he
Sorry girls I'm only joking.
Alan.
Nov 22, 2007 20:33
  • ICEBLUE
Alan

"Don't worry Carlos it happens to us all, or as we say you're as young as women we feel, he he
Sorry girls I'm only joking."

Alan, don't be sorry. It is also a popular saying among Chinese men. Mid-life Crisis does not exclusively happen to men. It happens to women. You know, when women come to the point of life (40-50), women's confidence in marriage will decline to some extent. Facing the increasing freckles and wrinkles, do you know how women would feel? Of course, you can not understand. At the piont of life, women begin to evaluate themselves by viewing their figures, families and their well-beings. So Mid-life is a harder time for women than men. Many mid-aged women around my mom gossiping about the topic. I felt they are so terrified by their mid-life. For me, mid-life is far from me. At least, I don't care about it now.
Nov 23, 2007 01:15
No, I do understand how women feel, it's important for us men to ensure we tell our respective women that we love them as much as the day we married them.
Alan.
Nov 25, 2007 00:58
  • ELLEN77
Yeah, that's the most effective way I think!
Nov 25, 2007 22:23
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Becoming bored? I don't understand why people get bored. Life is so rich and has so much to offer. People panic about failures or successes because they are so focused on it that their life revolves around it. It is the very thing they live for. Life is meant to be enjoyed! ^_^"
Nov 27, 2007 20:51
  • MOONDOLLARS
Oftentimes people say that wanting to be pretty or handsome is materialistic and it's not everything in life, but it's a part of life! If making yourself look better makes you feel better about yourself, I don't see why not? It's perfectly okay to have both.

I used to think that people who wanted to be pretty were vain, but as I've grown older, I've realized it's perfectly okay to keep looking better and better as well as cultivate your character at the same time.

- moondollars
http://community.faithvine.com/profiles/moondollars
Dec 11, 2007 03:30
  • MIRANDAZHAO
"I used to think that people who wanted to be pretty were vain, but as I've grown older, I've realized it's perfectly okay to keep looking better and better as well as cultivate your character at the same time. "

A subtle difference exists between Vanity and Dignity. It all depends on how you view the things you desire. Wanting to be dignified is by no means vain.
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code