Menu
How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Aug 20, 2008 22:56
  • PANADA
'Senior crisis'? It is a new term. I have no idea about it.

Remag1234, you never got bored with your life when you were in your middle age. It is reported that almost over 60% middle-aged men have a tough time in their middle ages.
Nov 5, 2008 17:24
GUEST13767 i don't think that its a bad thing to be menally immature. i think that mentally immature people deserve to be loved and cared for just the way you love a child. they are still innocent children. the only difference is that they are "tall". instead of getting mad at them, when they say something stupud, just smile at them, and explain to them the right thing. because it is not their fault that they are this way. they deserve your love, attention and care, just like a child. they are innocent.
Aug 26, 2010 23:39
GUESTFOOCKZE... HI all, i'm 67 years old and steadily getting close to the end of my life and in in my old age it's becoming more difficult to play with my grand children... no surprise there because i haven't exercised in ages haha. anybody have any recommendations for somebody approaching their seventies can do to get into youthful shape again? thanks!
Aug 28, 2010 22:21
GUESTJOE Then, pick exercise up. I am younger, but I have interest in take exercise daily. good for you and never late.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to handle Mid-life Crisis?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code