Menu
Great travel companion in beijing.
Jul 16, 2007 03:00
  • LANSHUISHUI
Hello everyone:

I`m a 25 years girl from Beijing, I`m planning to travel outside next year. But as you see, my English is poor, so I need to improve it as soon as possible for would not losing my way in a strange country at least. In face what I want is some speaking-English friends who are interested in old traditional coulcure in Beijing. I`m familiar with the city, and I will show you different sides of it-which is really great but is hard to be touched by strangers. Then I think we would have a great time together.

My e-mail: hotmail.com|beautypk

Have you ever tried of the famous Chinese food like QUANJUDE、Hot pot、Tomatoes on sticks I would like to show you something totally different, something is really loved by the local.

1.三元梅园(SAN YUAN MEI YUAN)

A famous food shop with over 100 years old, has amazing Chinese traditional cheese which was intributed to empress and imperial concubine in Qing dynasty. Delicious and cheap 5-15RMB/person.

2.Roast duck

Never talk to Chinese about how much you love the roast duck from QAUNJUDE if you want to show yourself as a old china hand. If you can read some Chinese, the link below is the history about roast duck in Beijing.

And I will introduce some other traditional Beijing stuff, and it would be useful if you want to know more about the old capital.

Jul 24, 2007 23:47
  • YEWKUEN
Hi
I intent to travel to BJ on 30 Aug to 3-4 Sept.
I would like to have a guide.
I speak English.

What say you?
Jul 31, 2007 01:10
  • NEWBBIE
I'll be going to Beijing on the 27th Sept. will you be free then?
Jul 31, 2007 23:24
  • WOSHIWO
I will be in Beijing late September to early October. It would be nice if we can form a group of English speakers.
Aug 17, 2007 04:25
  • ADAMCHINESE
I am studying in Peking University and want to make some friends with the native English speaker. If someone comes to beijng, you can contact me. My msn is: hotmail.com|songpisces. Wish you have a good time in China.
Aug 20, 2007 22:50
  • NEWBBIE
So anyone to meet me in Beijing on the 27th Sept? What I hope for is to taste the delicacies in Beijing, anyone who can help me fulfill my wish? Transit on my way back to Singapore, may stay there for a day or 2 depending on who comes along.
Aug 23, 2007 01:11
  • HOTEL2092
what's going on.. i'm an american, a recent college graduate, and i'll be in beijing from sept 27th to oct 2nd, annd i'll be traveling solo soo it'd be nice to meet other people in the same boat, and some locals who are willing to show us around. if folks are interested then email me at yahoo.com|ssahn2.
Aug 29, 2007 11:54
  • BOSTODAY
Hi

I am British businessman visiting Beijing for second time, but I am only here for a day or two each time. I am 47.

If you are interested, I would like to spend 2 or 3 hours seeing some of the main parts of central beijing before I leave. It could only be in the evening on Thursday, 29 August so you would need to think about what can be best seen at night.

I am staying at the Westin Hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

J
Dec 5, 2007 08:53
GUEST85950 Hi,
I'll be transit in Beijing for a day on this Saturday (Dec 8th). Really hope to meet someone who can just accompany me for my one day visit in Beijing. I wish to visit tourist places and buy some souvenirs.

mail me at: gmail.com|visvam
Jan 15, 2008 19:30
GUEST43414 so many......
Mar 25, 2008 22:37
  • LANSHUISHUI
Hi, i think 3hours travel in Beijing is a little hurried, I will give u some suggestion and I hope that would be useful for u
1,Shopping: Xiushui Street, if u want find silk, traditional handicraft, lv, gucci, that woud be a good place.
2,Bar : Houhai, a lot of bars there, it would be amazing at night.
3,Tour:Changan street, beautiful night piece.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Great travel companion in beijing.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code