Menu
Great travel companion in beijing.
Apr 29, 2008 12:38
GUEST21666 Hi,

This is kinda strange for me since I've never done it before, but since I really want to have someone to hang out with in Beijing while I'm there I will give it a try. hehe..

I recently graduated from Berkeley and I'm taking some time off before working to go to Beijing and sightsee. I'll be there from mid May to mid June...I have family there but they're mostly very old people (so, not very fun to travel with).

email me if you're interested gmail.com|remoji
Jun 4, 2008 20:43
  • LUMINART
Hi Adam,

I am an American national of Chinese ancestry. I'll be in Beijing through most of August for the Olympic games. I am able to speak some Mandarin, but not very fluently. I want to meet some Chinese friends. Let me know if you would like to practice English with me. I'm also interested to form an English conversation group. So if you have friends who also want to practice English, perhaps we practice conversation as group.

Sincerely,
Jon
Jul 12, 2008 02:54
GUEST26150 Hello
Will be in Beijing for 2 -3 days early August (maybe longer if my friend can come after).
Would be interested in some help to see a tourist sight or theme park or just eat some chinese food.
I only speak English and bit of korean. I am just backpacker-not wealthy toutist. Currently teach English in Korea. Please contact me on yahoo.com|goggalo if interested in help.
Thanks
Oct 29, 2008 02:30
GUEST15168 It appears the Naysayers do not comment when its a woman looking for a Male companion guide translator.All is quiet on the Eastern Front.
Jan 26, 2011 10:38
GUEST96146 Hi, will be in Beijing from 2nd - 4th of February and would like to get to know the city in an individual way. Shall we meet and discuss possibilities?
Best regards
Rupert
Aug 23, 2013 03:40
GUEST22751 I am visiting Beijing from 29 Aug to 1st Sep. I would like to go around and see Beijing. I would like some female to accompany me on these days. Who can take me around and have good time. Can reach me yahoo.com|psathyan48
Apr 2, 2014 01:41
  • JACOB222
Its not good that your English is poor and you want to go for the visit but i recommend to you that you must along with the buddy who know English very much..I think its best way as soon as possible...
Nov 21, 2017 11:54
GUEST14736 Hi there, I'm coming to Beijing on 3rd Dec and stay upto 10th Dec. I am fluent in English and from India. I can train you in English so that you can at least speak for your purpose. You can show me places that you mentioned and we can be good friends. So send me reply on rediffmail.com|hello2004
WhatsApp +919404233380.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Great travel companion in beijing.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code