Menu
lOOking for good (Authentic!!!) western food in Shenyang
Jun 8, 2011 13:50
GUEST72234 Haha, hope this year we can find a good location to open our cakjun restaurant in shenyang. We have one in mississippi, called big mamas cajun kitchen and we are going to china visit family, planning check it more. Anyone got any idea for better location?

Jun 22, 2011 20:51
GUEST46230 Hi there I come from Canada I havent been long in Shenyang but there are two places that I know so far they are called The Green mile and Berries
Jun 22, 2011 20:54
GUEST46230 That is soo true I mean whats up with that go back to ur country.
Jul 21, 2011 03:04
GUEST61834 Tai Yuan Jie has many. A good (but slightly expensive) restaurant has opened up in the new Cao Hui building (close to Zhong Xing). There's also a great little Australian place in the Heping district called Koala's. The Ikea also has a good selection of western food.

Just take your time and explore. They're there, and you'll find them if you do explore.

Also, just about every large supermarket and supermall (like Zhong Xing, Isetan, Carrefour) will have a decent selection of foreign food that you can purchase to make at home.

I would like to say, though, that I do (did?) love Chinese food, but I am pregnant now and unable to keep their food down due to the amount of oil that's in all the food. So, me and my baby have been largely dependent on the foreign food that I find here.
Sep 18, 2011 00:38
GUEST15196 If you live in China then eventually you will want your home country food of course a tourist can eat Chinese food for a few weeks then go home. However after years of living here it is nice to get a T-bone steak
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: lOOking for good (Authentic!!!) western food in Shenyang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code