Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Feb 2, 2012 23:45
  • CHROE1963
Ok.

I got married to a Chinese woman, though everything was great, we have been married for 5 years.We have a 2 year old.
Then I found out that for the first 3 years of our marriage she called a guy she had relations with over in China that lives in the US.

She threatened to sue me for finding this out...(I know she can't do that)

Now that I have filed for divorce...I really got screwed by the American Justice system.

Not only can she take the child back to China , she can decide to stay there and I will still have to pay child support without ever seeing my child again.

Point I am making here.......

PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Do everything possible to wait for maybe 2-3 years before you decide to get married, if it is worth doing tell her to wait 2-3 years, if she insist you don't love her enough to marry her now...Chances are she knows the laws here in America and will take you for all you are worth.

I know alot of you will disagree with me, but trust me on this. I never treated her bad, she always had what every I could afford to get her. She never paid a single bill and kept all her paycheck to do with as she pleased.

Once we went to mediation, i though I had everything in order, the AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM....played their hand as they always do.

Lawyers wrote the papers and other lawyers picked apart the wording.

Now I may lose my daughter for the rest of my life.

Oh, the Judge did say if she doesn't return from China she will be in contempt of court....LOL

Like that is anything for her to worry about...she get the money and the child in China and I get to know I have a daughter. Because you still have to pay her child support even if the child is in China, with her.
Visitation and Child support are 2 different situation's,,, Oh and by the way once the child is in China she can go to the Chinese courts and get Full Custody of the child according to Chinese law and she won't be considered an abducting parent in China The reason being is China doesn't uphold any foreign court orders.

Don't be fooled by the American Justice system here, they WILL NOT do anything to prevent or help in return of a child from China, or Japan.

Also if she just claims you abused her in anyway, (no proof just claim) the American Justice system will remove you from YOUR house and property, give it to her and provide her with unlimited funds to fight you in court.

I am only saying this to help people that may end up being in this situation.

I do realize there are women in China with the best of intentions, but if she is 10 or more younger than you, be very wary or this pit fall.
Feb 15, 2012 04:24
GUEST23125 I've lived in China for more than 6 years , dated all sort of chinese girls and all of your comments are nonsense, very naive. Even thou you're married to a chinese girl, you still don't know her at all. Guys,if you complain that the western women have hidden agendas,then you're stupid because chinese women have even more hidden agendas that you are completely unaware of, and I say this not only on my own experience but on my closest friends who are from everywhere;british, american, argentinian, italian, etc.
The sweet chinese girl that you describe might exist if she's born outside china but the ones in mainland are not like that, after the cultural revolution in china, those kind of women dissapeared.today they're not feminine but feministas instead, their 'equality' education has brought them to a level in which they shout to the man, kick him and do all sort of things a ‘guy' would do. Today, they all want money, house and car (and u complained about western woman eh?).
I've seen them selling themselves to the best bidder and even leaving their boyfriends or husbands for another man just because of money or position.Plus, they always want to impose their customs and use their habits as an excuse to justify their behaviour or to get away with the best deals for her and her relatives but they don't accept your western habits or mentality. very unfair. i know many of you might not agee and might be shocked, but I'm telling you, me and others have done this whole thing for many years and we know, you don't! and if you don't believe it which you have the right so, just waste your time,money,effort and sanity trying it. I don't know of any western -chinese realtionship which has lasted longer than 8 years, at least not in China.so put that in your pipe and some it as they say..
Feb 17, 2012 00:29
GUEST17113 I think that the reason why chinese men dont marry foreign lady is simple. Chinese men just dont want to marry a foreign lady! And when they feel attrated to a foreign woman, they often aim to high! The lady that chinese men find attractive are the very very sexy ones, those who are unaccessible to most men. Because those foreign woman know they are attrative, they can choose, and unless you are a very handsome chinese men, they wont choose you! They wont choose an ugly foreigner either, no matter how much rich he is. And that is other reasons why chinese girl marry foreign men, success, money and green card! Interest wedding are much more accepted in the chinese culture. Foreign woman are also often materialist but have much higher criteria of selection! Average chinese man cannot meet those criteria. Also, i never seen a foreign woman looking for a RED CARD!!!
Feb 17, 2012 00:44
  • WIZZKISS
I think that the reason why chinese men dont marry foreign lady is simple. Chinese men just dont want to marry a foreign lady!

And when they feel attrated to a foreign woman, they often aim to high! The lady that chinese men find attractive are the very very sexy ones, those who are unaccessible to most men. Because those foreign woman know they are attrative, they can choose, and unless you are a very handsome chinese men, they wont choose you! They wont choose an ugly foreigner either, no matter how much rich he is.

And that is other reasons why chinese girl marry foreign men, success, money (or security) and a green card! Interest wedding are much more accepted in the chinese culture. Foreign woman are also often materialist but have much higher criteria of selection! Average chinese man cannot meet those criteria. Also, i never seen a foreign woman looking for a RED CARD!!
Feb 17, 2012 00:46
  • WIZZKISS
I think that the reason why chinese men dont marry foreign lady is simple. Chinese men just dont want to marry a foreign lady!

And when they feel attrated to a foreign woman, they often aim to high! The lady that chinese men find attractive are the very very sexy ones, those who are unaccessible to most men. Because those foreign woman know they are attrative, they can choose, and unless you are a very handsome chinese men, they wont choose you! They wont choose an ugly foreigner either, no matter how much rich he is.

And that is other reasons why chinese girl marry foreign men, power, money and a green card, it provide them security! Interest wedding are much more accepted in the chinese culture. Foreign woman are also often materialist but have much higher criteria of selection! Average chinese man cannot meet those criteria. Also, i never seen a foreign woman looking for a RED CARD!!
Feb 17, 2012 00:47
  • WIZZKISS
I think that the reason why chinese men dont marry foreign lady is simple. Chinese men just dont want to marry a foreign lady! And when they feel attrated to a foreign woman, they often aim to high! The lady that chinese men find attractive are the very very sexy ones, those who are unaccessible to most men. Because those foreign woman know they are attrative, they can choose, and unless you are a very handsome chinese men, they wont choose you! They wont choose an ugly foreigner either, no matter how much rich he is. And that is other reasons why chinese girl marry foreign men, success, money and green card! Interest wedding are much more accepted in the chinese culture. Foreign woman are also often materialist but have much higher criteria of selection! Average chinese man cannot meet those criteria. Also, i never seen a foreign woman looking for a RED CARD!!
Feb 25, 2012 16:39
GUEST80113 I married a Chinese woman as she is more like and old fashion American girl and not fat like most American woman, knows how to treat a man and gets treated like a woman. We have a great time and love spending time together
Feb 28, 2012 00:48
GUEST1215
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST80113

I married a Chinese woman as she is more like and old fashion American girl and not fat like most American woman, knows how to treat a man and gets treated like a woman. We have a great time and love spending time together

You are lucky guy. Love is the key to maintain your relationship. Happy forever!
Mar 9, 2012 07:56
GUEST13170 Chinese girls are more beautiful than others...my opinion...
Mar 22, 2012 03:22
GUESTHAMZA it's very nice what i read here in this page,i think the Chinese girls really deserve to consider one from the best women all over the world, and am trying to find one lady love me and love her
Page 52 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code