Menu
Transportation from Guangzhou Airport/East Railway Station
Oct 3, 2007 23:14
  • REDROSES
What is the best means of transportation from Guanzhou Airport to Lido Hotel on Beijing Rd.? Is there an airport shuttle? Or is the taxi better and inexpensive?

What is the best way to go to Guangzhou East Railway Station for a train to Kowloon? Taxi? When should I purchase a ticket? Are there ticket agents in Guangzhou or should I get it at the railway station? I'll be travelling alone and I'm concerned about safety.
Oct 4, 2007 00:33
GUEST19117 The Taxi's are really inexpensive in Guanzhou, so i would go for one of those.
Oct 4, 2007 06:49
easy to get to East Railway station using the subway / metro... I do not know if there is a station near your hotel though. Tickets for the Guanzhou - Kowloon train can be bought at the East Station
Dec 9, 2007 10:44
  • ARTIST
get the airport bus to globelink hotel, i think it is line 5 bus RMB 20
from there a RMB 7 taxi bring you to lido hotel in 5 minutes. from lido to the east train station by taxi should be about rmb 20 or u take the metro at haizhu direct to the east train station. alternatvely u can take the coach from haizhu landmark hotel to hongkong wanchai or go to the bus station next to the main railway station take a coach that depart half hourly to lowu from lowu clear imigration from china and hongkong than take the hongkong kcr train to tsimshatua.
Jun 1, 2008 01:10
GUESTIVY what is the most fastest and cheapest means of transportation from hongkong to guanzhou or hongkong to shanghai
Jun 1, 2008 09:26
  • ELLYSE
Fastest is usually not the cheapest.
For Hong Kong -- Guangzhou I prefer the train: http://www.it3.mtr.com.hk/B2C/UserPage/sysTimeTable_Eng.asp
Hong Kong -- Shanghai is also cheapest by train, but that's the slowest. Probably better to get to Shenzhen/Guangzhou then fly to Shanghai.
Oct 29, 2008 05:21
GUESTAE what is the cheapest hotel in guangzhou? and what is the cheapest transportion from guangzhou to hongkong and hongkong to guangzhou?

-single traveller-
Oct 29, 2008 21:31
  • ELLYSE
Cheapest transport... walk!
... Or, assuming you're sensible, go by train.
Oct 31, 2008 11:30
  • WANHU
From Beijing Road you can take Metro train to the East Station. You don't have to understand Chinese (though enough signage to guide you) to go to the East Station, it's the last stop/station. Tickets can be purchased from the counter. In East Station, there's a counter for foreigner and the person who mans that counter speaks and understands English.
Apr 22, 2009 21:51
GUEST12826 what is the best & cheapest way to reach Guangzhou East train station from Guangzhou airport.

Raj Thapar (India)
Apr 23, 2009 13:08
  • ELLYSE
"Best" and "cheapest" might not always be one and the same.
How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have? What time does your flight arrive? Where are you going to by train?
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Transportation from Guangzhou Airport/East Railway Station
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code