Menu
A foreigner and traveling alone to China; any recommendations?
Jul 8, 2009 02:26
  • ELLYSE
Try contacting Leo Hostel (http://www.leohostel.com) for your Tibet trip, assuming you don't mind starting from there to get to Tibet Autonomous Region.
Jan 26, 2010 15:35
GUEST97118 i have just seen your comment, as a girl i suggest having somebody with you or a man, since for a girl it may be slightly different, depending on how old you are
Mar 21, 2010 06:53
GUESTDENNIS Well... this is rather intersting.

I'm an ABC (australian born chinese) basically I look asian. But I'm actually more aussie inside than anything. I'm planning for a trip to China this christmas... but feeling so very daunted, (and btw, i can actually understand and say some basic mandarin). However.... have no idea how to even survive there... from what I've heard.... 1 missed step, and your in trouble. And you're apparantly not supposed to trust anyone out on the streets...
Mar 22, 2010 13:41
GUEST06245 I will be traveling to Shanghai to meet my future wife for the first time. What is a proper gift for her upon meeting for the first time?
Mar 23, 2010 04:02
  • ELLYSE
Piece of jewellery but not too expensive?
Apr 16, 2010 14:12
GUEST43138 Hello,
My husband and I are planning to travel to China on our own because the tours are so expensive. We are a little nervous about the trains traveling from Beijing to Shanghai to HOng Kong. DO you think we'll have any issues? We will learn some basic Mandarin before we go. We are scared that the trains will be booked and we will get stuck in the cities. How easy is it to get on board because you can only book a few days in advance.
Any tips or pointers you could give would be GREATLY appreciated as we are a little nervous.
Thank you,
Nitza
dsa2000.org|nlord Could you please e-mail me at my e-mail address because I won't be on this website again. Thanks!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A foreigner and traveling alone to China; any recommendations?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code