Menu
Macau-Shenzhen-Guangzhou
Mar 21, 2009 01:08
  • ELLYSE
Shekou is a district of Shenzhen.
Get across the border to Zhuhai and there would be more buses going to Guangzhou than if you started in Macau.
Mar 21, 2009 06:40
  • WANHU
Dear Nikiwong
There are two ferry terminals in Shenzhen, Fuyong (which is near the airport) and Shekou. I have never used bus service but always taxi. From Shekou to Luohu is between RMB80-100 depends on traffic. Ferry from Shekou to Macau is approximately one hour. If you take bus from Shenzhen to Gongbei (Zhuhai), it takes about 2-2.5 hours. Using bus to Macau via Gongbei you may lose about 40 minutes but save money. Every bus goes to GZ from Macau needs to pass through Gongbei (Zhuhai). You can take bus from Gongbei to Zhuhai.

If you need visa to enter mainland China, means you need at least double entry visa to enable you going to Guangzhou.

Wan
Mar 23, 2009 01:06
  • NIKIWONG
thanks for you kind reply:>
Mar 23, 2009 07:57
  • WANHU
You can take bus from Gongbei to Guangzhou*
Wan
Aug 29, 2009 05:50
GUEST83236 How and where can i book a ticket online for a trip from shenzhen to hongkong
(doesn't matter is it's by bus or ferry.

I saw a lot of ferryroutes from Macau to Hongkong.
How far is Shenzhen from Macau? How long does it takes from Shenzhen to Macau en how do i get there?

Hope somebody can help me.
Aug 29, 2009 20:00
  • ELLYSE
Eh? Why do you need to book a ticket online for that?
It wouldn't make any sense to go via Macau either.
Sep 7, 2009 07:06
GUESTJULIE T... Hi, can u help me on my first trip to china. I will stay in Macau on first night, then will proceed to Shenzhen. Which is the best transportation to get to Shenzhen? And which is the cheapest? From Shenzhen to Guangzhou,
where can I take the express bus to Guangzhou and what is the fare? Thank you
Sep 7, 2009 22:32
  • ELLYSE
It would make more sense to go Macau -- Guangzhou -- Shenzhen instead of Macau -- Shenzhen -- Guangzhou.
Oct 29, 2009 22:35
  • VAN_ESSA
hi!.il be arriving in hong kong next month..want to go to macau and shenzhen..can anyone provide me with directions? im a filipino passport holder, can i get a visa (to enetr shenzhen) in macau right then and there? pls help..thanks much!
Oct 31, 2009 09:50
  • WANHU
Shenzhen is nearer to HK than Macau. Although it is good if you could have applied visa from the China consulate in your country, many a time visa is issued in HK for visitors, you may ask the receptionist or infomation desk of the hotel you are staying. Having a visa will make your travel smoother and less headache, instead of contemplating whether you could have visa in HK.

2. If you are staying in HK, you can take a train ride from Tsim Sha Tsui East to either Lowu or Lok Ma Chau. Usually I would prefer Lowu then cross over to Luohu rather than Lok Ma Chau to Huanggang. For sightseeing, you can include Window of the World, and shopping most people will go to the walking street of Dongmen.

3. You can choose your travel: HK-SZ-Macau-HK, but if you're staying in HK, you can take a train ride back to HK, and later take a ferry to Macau.

Wan
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau-Shenzhen-Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code