Menu
Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Jun 3, 2012 20:54
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Wan,

Only does your families sacrifce for you. In movies, the one who take away his/her friend's GF/BF feel guilty. He/she must have left her/him for a while. Eventually, they unite and ask forgiveness from his/her friend. Generally, his/her friend forgive them. "

Dear Sunnydream. I believe not only families, but the ones we care, would sacrifice themselves for one another. It is probably rare but not impossible, and such a society does exist. It's not something we expect it to exist but we need to create and nurture. It's not like a district in China but rather just a small village in the suburb of Kuala Lumpur. You're welcome to experience.

Wan
Jun 5, 2012 01:39
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

I will sacrifice for my families and my love because I love them. But I do hate betrayal. If my future love cheats on me, I will let him pay for what he has done to me.
Jun 6, 2012 01:36
  • WANHU
You need to choose wisely.
Wan
Jun 6, 2012 04:30
Let's get back to the topic.

Yes, I do believe there is pure and sincere friendship between male and female. But it only happens in kindergarten.
Jun 7, 2012 08:50
  • WANHU
How about primary school, Lonely?
Wan
Jun 10, 2012 01:13
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

How about primary school, Lonely?
Wan

In primary school, kids already become mature. I remember that our PE teacher once forced us to run hand in hand with girls when I was in sixth grade. At that time, I already knew that girls and boys shouldn't be too close. I believe that many other boys and girls had the same idea with me. That's why we didn't run in formation very well and our PE teacher forced us to do it.

When we ran hand in hand, many boys and girls blushed.

PS: I knew that one of my best friend told me he liked a girl in our class. That's why he did his best to get close to her.
Jun 10, 2012 13:35
  • WANHU
So standard one students are already matured?
Wan
Jun 10, 2012 21:46
Quote:

So standard one students are already matured?
Wan

Wan, did you like someone secretly when you were in primary school? As far as I know, there were several "cases" in my class.
Jun 11, 2012 10:59
  • WANHU
wow. Lonely, I was from all-boys school during my primary.
Wan
Jun 11, 2012 21:15
Quote:

wow. Lonely, I was from all-boys school during my primary.
Wan

What a pity! I remember that our Chinese teacher once ask me and other two classmates (a boy and a girl) to rehearse an extempore skit after school. When we finished it, it was already dark. My dad rode his bike to pick me up. When I left, I heard that my teacher asked the other two students to walk hand in hand because the girl was short-sighted. Later, the boy told me that he was nervous when walking with the girl. And he noticed that the girl blushed.

Wan, I recommend a movie to you. It is a Thai movie called "A Little Thing Called Love". It is mainly about 'First Love'.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe there is pure and sincere friendship between men and women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code