Menu
Countries not requiring a visa for Chinese?
May 13, 2008 14:32
  • CANADAGUY
>>No.5 DOMINICA (not Dominican Republic). You can stay there with your round trip ticket. <<

Jimmy, the same applies for Dominica unfortunately. Chinese still require visas.

May 27, 2008 18:59
  • CANADAGUY
>>Countries that don’t require a visa for Chinese citizen:
No.1 ANDORRA. You see, it is a small country with no international airport. Thus, you need to enter the country from Spain or France. However, it is hard to get the European Schengen Visa to France and Spain. AN MARINO has the same situation. Chinese tourists need to enter the country from Italy with European Schengen Visa. <<

Getting to Andorra sounds like a catch-22 situation.

A visa is not required for Andorra, but in order to avoid the Schengen Visa for France or Spain you need to fly to Andorra, transiting in France or Spain. But there are no flights to Andorra, no airport.
You can take a helicopter but then you would be leaving a restricted area which requires a Schengen Visa. Italy is no better.

So, nice place to visit, if only you could get there.
May 27, 2008 19:07
  • CANADAGUY
>>No.2 ARUBA. Not only Chinese citizens but also other tourists from the world enjoy the privilege except people from Bengali and Afghanistan. In addition, you have to bear in mind that you are only allowed to stay in the country for 14 days.<<

Aruba now requires a visa for Chinese citizens (PRC).
May 27, 2008 19:43
  • CANADAGUY
>>No.15 TURKS& CAICOS ISLANDS. You can stay there for 30 days without visa. To be honest, I don’t know where it is. <<

A visa is required for Chinese citizens (PRC). It's in the Caribbean.
Jun 3, 2008 15:56
GUEST51166 most people like to stay in CHina,compare to other countries, CHina is paradise for CHinese.when you have visited many contries, you will find China is good place to stay,only some time language problem.
Jul 27, 2008 23:43
GUEST71193 This is very good information. Thank you, Jimmy! Just what I was looking for.
Aug 12, 2008 02:03
GUEST16247 Seems Jimmy's list was taken from Wikipedia, he just added some additional info. Good Effort.

Canadaguy seems you are looking for some neutral place to be with your Chinese gf, until the fiancee visa is done in Canada or just wanting a place to have a Chinese gf go to that does not invlove a lot of "paperwork"?
Sep 1, 2008 05:49
GUEST82079 Mr. Jimmyb please guid me the contries where a pakistani citizen doesnt requir visa by e-mail hotmail.com|hot-e-mails thanks
Sep 18, 2008 19:42
  • DAVIDKIK
hi, i have the same problem like canadaguy my girlfriend want to come visit me my country is lebanon soo she can come to the airport and take a visa but how the hell could she go out of china? the shanghai airport wont make her leave without a visa. what can she do?
Sep 19, 2008 02:10
  • WANHU
Dear DavidKIK
Maybe different airport subscribes to different rules. My friend went to Thailand and she needed to show flight tickets in Shenzhen, and applied VOA in Bangkok. Your gf probably needs to inform the airport authority or whoever mans the departure gate that she is applying VOA in Lebanon.
Page 3 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Countries not requiring a visa for Chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code