Menu
Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
May 21, 2009 22:57
GUESTSHANGHA... We would like to help your China trip whatever for entertainment or business! We are friendly, responsible and professional:-)
For Travel Guide:
1.make a personal tour plan for you according to your requirements & preferences
2. airport pick-up & drop-off
4.help you bargaining when you are shopping
5. Available in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Ancient Water Towns, Nanjing....
Charge is 350RMB/day (8 hours), more than 5 days could get special discount!

For Business Interpreter / Translator:
1. Exhibition / Trade Fair / Show Translator & Interpreter
2. Factory / Supplier Visit interpretation
3. be able to travel with client to Ningbo, Yiwu, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wenzhou, Kunshan...
Charge is: 400RMB/day ( 8 hours) or 500RMB/day ( 10 hours), more than 5 days could get special discount!

Cya!

Last edited by SIVA: May 24, 2009 05:04
May 24, 2009 02:45
  • WUQUE214
wow, I am in shanghai ,working here ,and I would like to make foreign friends.However, I am a bit busy every working days, but free during saturday and sunday,. I am male ,25 . my E-mail: 163.com|wuque214 .would you mail me ?
Jun 8, 2009 08:01
GUEST23378 please i want to be your friend,reply me with ... yahoo.com|mena4reel
Jun 24, 2009 05:11
GUEST64732 I am Candain coming to Shanghai on the July 7th to estblish new business in China my email ( yahoo.com|rafie_kodak ) I likto meet you while I am in Shanghai
Rafie
Jun 30, 2009 19:59
  • ONIONSARDINE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10160

I am business man from Delhi. I need to know a Chinese female knwoing english , fun loving open minded to work with me in my business. If she has own place much better, Long term benefits await her..
I need her help in Importing many items into India.

Thanks
Kamal

very interested. I think i might be the right person as i am experienced in purchasing & sourcing and factory visiting & product inspection.... Long term benefits also awaits your company. Contact me if you are interested:
msn: hotmail.com|onionsardine_83
Jul 5, 2009 10:22
GUEST39168 Hi!!!
I sent you an e-mail but there seems to be some delivery failures, is the e-mail address correct?
Jul 9, 2009 12:49
GUESTARNE Hello there.
I am a 51 year old man from Sweden that will come to Shanghai the 19:th of July. I will stay for one week. Until the 25:th.
My main reason for the visit is to see the Total Solareclipse that will take place on the 22:nd.
I would like to meet someone in Shanghai to hang out with. Male or female and age doesn't matter.
Maybe you will come with me to JinShanWei where I will try to be on the 22:nd.
You can write direct to my mail. That's easier for me. hotmail.com|rattlesnake43
I really hope to get an answer from someone.

Jul 15, 2009 15:59
GUEST46163 My name is Norm, Canadian white male 50, planing on visiting China. Future business connections. Looking for educated male to help me learn and experience chinese culture.
Would be happy to talk about Canadian lifestyles. The more we share the more we learn and understand. email me shaw.ca|normanyyc
Aug 10, 2009 01:16
GUEST58459 I am business man from Spain. I need to know a Chinese female knwoing english ,open minded to work with me in my business of trading with middle east(I have office in shanghai). ..
And I like to be as friends to travel togather and if she can teach me a Chinese and take me to an interesting place.

I speak Spanish,English and arabic well , if you're in Shanghai and like this work.
You're welcome.
Please write me to: live.com|rainlysky or hotmail.com|new_irak

Thanks

Alan
Aug 25, 2009 23:43
GUEST28362 i am coming to Shanghai and Gunghzou for a business trip and looking for chinese friend who can speak english
and can teach me chinese also.
hotmail.com|dcp302
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code