Menu
Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
Aug 31, 2009 09:54
GUESTCHINA2007 I am a Korean but Can speak to Japanese,English(not good),Chinese(not good). I like a learn other country language. Here is Shanghai. I want a good friend. Of course,I do your good friend for you.
hotmail.co.jp|China2007
Sep 9, 2009 05:37
GUEST25386 Dear friends,
I am a foreign (35 year old man) and coming to Shanghai for start new company office there. I am wishful for cooperation with you and ready to hear your good idea and offer works.
i hope to find you, my ideal friends there soon. :)
Sincerely,
Ali
Nov 29, 2009 00:07
GUEST29211 We are the leading professional manufacturer & exporter of Block/Brick Machines from China for over 10 years.with cost-effective price ,reliable quality and thoughtful after sales service . Coupled with the leading operating idea and manufacturing technology, the company is developing dramatically. The company now has formed 6 products categories and more than thirty products species.
Our QT series concrete block making machines ,which in the current market have been display excellent functions and perfect structure.they have the active market in both Middle East and Africa .
Now we are looking for end users or agents in: Europe Africa Asia and Middle East .Interested parties contact us. yahoo.cn|sdqlyyvip
Jan 14, 2010 04:54
GUESTREMRUATA My name is Remruata from India. I'm male of 26 years old. Single, Interested in sports,signing and listening music. I'm going to find a good badminton academy in china,but i don't know where there is a good badminton academy in china. Plse, anyone who help me. You're welcome!!!
And I want to have Chinese friend who can teach me a Chinese and to show me where to join Badminton academy for around three months.
I can speak English, if you're in China and need a foreign friend.
You're welcome!!! My email ( yahoo.com|rem_411hmar)
Jan 17, 2010 09:09
GUEST21215 Hi friends
I want to have a friend in SH. I trip to china almost every year and stay in SH 1 or 2 days. and go to Jinhua with D665 and stay there 15 days with my friends. Why not to have a another good friend in SH.
if you are looking a friend from forign country. I am the wright person.
I wish you are the wright person for me too.
Lets start a friendship and be a good friend forever.. my e mail yahoo.com|bestserviceizmnir.

Jan 24, 2010 09:20
GUEST11240 you may add msn: hotmail.com|newhongy, and we can talk for details.
Apr 26, 2010 22:39
GUEST10162 how about thai friend?
Jun 7, 2010 23:42
GUEST14375
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71342

Hi guy, This is a Chinese young guy living in Shanghai, Like to make friends.
I like sports, muscle building, wish u the same.

pls contact by :
sina.com|zhangjiabin2002_

hi iam from india .i want to learn chinese.i know littel bit chinese.iam in china.my email is gmail.com|roshnishrma
Jun 7, 2010 23:45
GUEST14375
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18337

my msn is:hotmail.com|terrt-funny ...i am a ch
inese.

iam a indian i want to learn chinese .l know littel bit.iam in china.my email is gmail.com|roshnishrma
Jun 7, 2010 23:48
GUEST14375 hi. iam from india .i am looking some one who teach me chinese i already know littel bit chinese .i can also speak in english.my email address is gmail.com|roshnishrma .iam in china
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code